• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You've Survived the Nuclear Holocaust

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What do you do next? Say you survived a nuclear fallout, what would you do with your life after that...Just hit me so I was curious what you guys would say...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Find survivors and try to start a family... I wouldn't re-populate unless I found other survivors that were couples as well. I wouldn't want my children to feel like they had to be incestual to re-populate the world lol. That's the only thing I can think of, just starting over, you have to get over things eventually no matter how traumatizing.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No, I understand. It would just be really depressing to survive a nuclear Holocaust only to kill yourself at the end of it...
I agree with you completely...But, think how depressed you are to go through with killing yourself...So fitting word choice I suppose...

L

Lurker
My point was that I would probably be one of the last surviving humans alive in that area. If I step outside I'll probably die in a second, and food will run out eventually. I'd rather have it short and sweet.

Hoady

Well i'd haul ass in the apartment. Since i am on level with like 10 other apartments well...On the first day people will still have food and stuff.. so i guess i have a nice talk with the neighbours, about what has happened..go to the balcony and 'accidently' push them off.Repeat process. The last guys will be suspicious but if i can kill everyone on my apartment level within the first 2 days, i should be set for a couple of months. And they should have heaps of pillows so i can cover the house with them or make that aisan style pillow corner thing.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Secure safe drinking water and move out.

Stay away from large mobs of people as hysteria would be highly likely to over take, causing mass chaos.

I'd hold off on the whole '' repopulate '' thing, as even to this day, kids in Asia are born with deformities due to chemical ware.

My own safety would come first, then i'd try and find a way out... if there is one...

But no matter what.....so long as i got a packet of Gum..... i'll be awrite.

Top Bottom