• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Your dream mercenaries roster?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If we get all playable and non-playable characters from the main game itself, we already have roughly ten people to choose from, and that's fine by me. I don't need any "special" characters, no Jill, no Wesker, no Hunk, and no others from past or future games. They should give everyone different abilities, items and weapons to start with, so that every character provides a unique Mercenaries experience, and that will do. If other characters like the ones I mentioned have to appear, they should come as unlockable extras, although I wouldn't mind if those unlockable extras were only the non-playable characters from the main game (for example Hunnigan). Also, I think the choice of outfits should not decide on what the characters bring along like in RE5.

At least that's my opinion concerning RE6. If I were to create an own independent Mercenary game, it would be different.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I want to see Rebecca Chambers- after Mercenaries Reunion in RE5, she became my favorite character in this minigame... There also "must be" HUNK, and, who know, maybe somebody from ORC :)

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
My must have: Wesker, Claire, Rebecca, HUNK... Would be nice: Jill, Sheva, Ashley (That would be funny...), Luis, Excella...

Top Bottom