• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your collections?

mark_nufc

Which games do you have in your collection?

I have RE 0, RE1, RE 2 and RE 4 on Game cube. RE1 on PS1. RE4, RE5 RE6 RE revelations and RE ORC on xbox. RE the mercenaries on 3ds and RE DCC, R E UC and RE 4 on wii.

I need to get RE3 and RE CV on game cube, yet to find them for a decent price :(

Flipqy42

Nevermore
RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, RE Code: Veronica and RE4 on Game Cube.
RE Outbreak, RE Outbreak file 2, RE Dead Aim, and RE4 on ps2.
RE Umbrella Chronicles, RE Darkside Chronicles, and RE4 on Wii.
RE Code: Veronica, RE5, RE6, and RE Operation Raccoon City on ps3.
RE Mercenaries 3D, RE Revelations on 3DS.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
My Resi collection isn't that big atm. I sold all my old consoles & games so right now I have RE 5 on Xbox, RE 6, Code Veronica & Revelations on PS3.

Used to have ORC on PS3, RE 4 & REmake on Wii, Code Veronica & RE 4 on PS 2 and RE 1 - 3 on PS 1.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I own Resident Evil Zero and Remake, both on Wii and GameCube, though I'm trying to sell my GameCube ones. I also have both Chronicles games on the Wii. Resident Evil 2 I downloaded to my PS3 through the PSStore. Resident Evil 3 on it's original disc, though I seemed to have misplaced it and will have to look for it. CODE: Veronica I have on PS3, with the HD Port. Resident Evil 4, see CODE: Veronica. Resident Evil 5, PS3. Same with Resident Evil 6, Operation Raccoon City and finally, Revelations. Oh, and both Outbreak games, though I don't like breaking out my PS2 to play them.

Popo

I own Re1, Remake, Re2, Re4, Re5 and Re6, I have been looking for a cheap Resident evil zero for ages now, people never ask under 25€ and I can't afford that... I mean it's a good game and all but 25 for a used 2001(or so) game is too much for me..

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I've never played Zero. I should of gotten it when I had the Wii but I was looking for REmake at the time which was harder to find & Zero was everywhere. Too late now lol.

Popo

I've never played Zero. I should of gotten it when I had the Wii but I was looking for REmake at the time which was harder to find & Zero was everywhere. Too late now lol.

Dat exclusivity with Nintendo is what screws it up really..

weskerondope

ps1
resident evil
resident evil dir cut
resident evil 2
resident evil 3
resident evil survivor

ps2
resident evil survivor 2
resident evil dead aim
resident evil outbreak
resident evil outbreak 2
resident evil cvx
resident evil 4

ps3
resident evil 5 gold

GC
resident evil zero
resident evil
resident evil 2
resident evil 3
resident evil cvx
resident evil 4

wii
resident evil UC
resident evil DC

nds/3ds
resident evil DS
resident evil merc 3d
resident evil revelations

xbx360
resident evil 5
resident evil ORC
resident evil 6

saturn
resident evil

dreamcast
resident evil 2
resident evil 3
resident evil CV

pc
resident evil
resident evil 3

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I have RE0, RE1, RE1: DC, Remake, RE2, RE3, RE Outbreak, RE Code Veronica X (and HD version), RE4 (and HD version), RE5, RE The Mercenaries 3D, RE Revelations, RE: Operation Raccoon City, RE6, RE: The Umbrella Chronicles, RE The Darkside Chronicles. I also have Degeneration and Damnation on Bluray.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I have RE Deadly Silence on DS, RE2 and 3 on my phone + ps2 copies, Re4 on xbox 360 (used to have ps2), re5 + Re6 on Xbox 360 and both on PC, Racoon City on 360 but refuse to play its garbage, Revelations on 3ds, Mercenaries 3ds.
I used to have the code veronica on dreamcast but that got sold on.
Also have some nice r.e. collectables...the Resident Evil Archives books 1 & 2, STARS badge, re6 book + the 3 badges from re6 (jakes, leons wings and Chris BSAA), Stars shirt and hoody, umbrella shirts, also have all the movies, i really like the animated ones loki mentioned Degeneration and Damnation, I actually liked the first RE live action movie with Alice, didn't really like them after the first movie and the newest one was complete crap.

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
GC:
RE 0

PS1:
RE1 DC
RE2
RE3

PS2:
CVX
Outbreak
Outbreak file #2

Wii:
RE4

Xbox 360:
RE5 Collectors edition
RE6
ORC

iphone:
Degeneration

weskerondope

is degeneration any good? wish i could try that game
ussualy i find iphone games to kinda suck a bit, tried resi 4 on it
didnt like it, mostly its the controllers that ruin it for me

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
I think the controls are the same.(WARNING!! SARCASM AHEAD!!!) Surprisingly, one of Leon's goals is saving another girl (like every other RE game with Leon except 6). The game is alright, and it is good for road trips, long bus rides, and it is even more fun on a plane :). The gameplay is similar to RE4, and for $4.99 (USD), you can't go wrong.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Games:
Remake - Gamecube
RE2 - Dreamcast
RE3 - PS1
RE:CVX - PS2
RE4 - Wii and PS3
RER - PS3
RE5 - PS3 and XBox 360
RE6 - PS3
RE: ORC - XBox 360
RE: Outbreak File #2 - PS2
RE: Dead Aim - PS2
RE: Gaiden - Smart Phone (I'm going to get an actual physical copy, but it's a B*TCH to find)
RE: Survivor - PS1
RE: Umbrella Chronicles - Wii and PS3
RE: Darkside Chronicles - Wii and PS3

Collectibles:

Chris Redfield (BSAA RE5) Action Figure
Jill Valentine (S.T.A.R.S. REmake) Action Figre
RE6 Collectible Cardboard Imitation Game Case (Game Stop Advertisement)

CGI Movies

RE: Degeneration
RE: Damnation

KingYoshi

I have a pretty large Resident Evil collection...

Resident Evil 1
IMG_0437_zps9a6f5be3.jpg

Resident Evil 2
The one in the white case is the Japanese Dreamcast version. The 2 loose discs are the PC version. The game in the blister pack is the game.com version
IMG_0436_zps37c1c6ae.jpg

Resident Evil 3
IMG_0438_zps3189bae1.jpg

Resident Evil Code:Veronica
IMG_0439_zps54bf00a7.jpg

Resident Evil 4
The gold tin is the PAL (european) version. Red tin is the gamestop limited edition. The PS2 one is the Tin Premium Edition. The bottom two preview/demos.
IMG_0447_zpsb2933804.jpg

Resident Evil 5
Lol, I only have one right now.
IMG_0443_zpscd363873.jpg

Resident Evil Survivor, Dead Aim, Darkside Chronicles & Umbrella Chronicles
IMG_0440_zpsf70e1646.jpg

Resident Evil Outbreak, Outbreak File #2, and Operation Raccoon City
IMG_0441_zpsfcbf843d.jpg

Resident Evil Gaiden, Revelations, and Mercenaries 3D
IMG_0442_zpsf4ba1a83.jpg

Resident Evil Box Sets: "Pure Evil" & "The Essentials"
IMG_0444_zpse5c7d4da.jpg

Resident Evil Movies
IMG_0445_zps6c21de03.jpg

Resident Evil Novels
IMG_0446_zps29e7f616.jpg

There is still a lot of stuff out there that I haven't picked up yet. Its getting harder to find the things I'm looking for, but this will continue to grow for sure.

Top Bottom