• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Your Assistance is Required"

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Very much.

So I have made a Steam Account but I'm not exactly sure how it works 100% I'd appreciate any help

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I don't know that much of Steam because I've only been having it for about a month now, but I do know a few things.

You can't add anyone as friends until you pay for something, like purchasing a game. You can add money buy either a credit card or buy purchasing a Steam card at a local store (Kinda like a card to add money into your PSN account.). When you start a download of a game on Steam, it installs the game so you don't have to manually do so.

That is all that I know so far. I wish that I could help some more, but I have only had Steam for month now and haven't used it that much.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I don't know that much of Steam because I've only been having it for about a month now, but I do know a few things.

You can't add anyone as friends until you pay for something, like purchasing a game. You can add money buy either a credit card or buy purchasing a Steam card at a local store (Kinda like a card to add money into your PSN account.). When you start a download of a game on Steam, it installs the game so you don't have to manually do so.

That is all that I know so far. I wish that I could help some more, but I have only had Steam for month now and haven't used it that much.
Very Helpful! I've gotten the gist of it but won't be playing much until I get a Better PC thanks!

I did purchase a game on it so We can add each other if you want

Also I find the Deals 1000 times better then what we have in the market

Some Nights

No Shape
Very Helpful! I've gotten the gist of it but won't be playing much until I get a Better PC thanks!

There's plenty of older PC games that are well worth buying that should be playable on any somewhat modern (pretty much anything after 2000 even) PC. Some good ones are System Shock 2, Myst, the Tomb Raider games (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld, and the Tomb Raider from 2013 are heavy on specs,) Audiosurf, Home, and Limbo.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
There's plenty of older PC games that are well worth buying that should be playable on any somewhat modern (pretty much anything after 2000 even) PC. Some good ones are System Shock 2, Myst, the Tomb Raider games (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld, and the Tomb Raider from 2013 are heavy on specs,) Audiosurf, Home, and Limbo.
I bought LFD2 It ran VERY well the first time. 2nd time it crashed.

I tried Revelations Demo. The graphics raped what was on the console version on the lowest settings but on Max graphics...Lets not get into that. But overall I don't see why I didn't try PC gaming from the start. Oh well.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Unfortunately I won't be able to add you as I have purchased nothing on there, but I do plan on purchasing something on Steam soon and as soon as I do, I'll add you.

Top Bottom