• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You have posted in this topic. Has anyone else here watched or read The Hunger games?

PunkMaister

So has anyone else beside me watched the film?

Spoilers ahead highlight if you dare...
Katniss has officially become one of my favorite female heroines right alongside Xena the warrior princess, Buffy the vampire slayer and Neytiri herself to name a few. Hell Katniss could have easily been an a Na'vi with her hunting and tree climbing skills

Am I the only one that cried when little Rue died?
icon_sad.gif

Often we take our freedoms for granted I hope this movie reminds people how precious freedom is.

I cannot wait for the sequel and when the evil overlords that rule over those 12 districts in that dystopian future fall and hard.

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
Good movie! My girlfriend Rachel was an extra in the Capitol scenes, and you can see her pretty clearly in six or seven scenes. I actually run a Hunger Games forum, if you liked the movie/books, come check it out and make friends.
www.thehungergames-trilogy.com

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
pretty sure you shouldn't be advertising, and in answer to the OP, i havent seen it, but it seems an americanised version of battle royale.

L

Lurker
I read the first book. Hated the ending. Loved the action.
I then read the second book. Hated the ending again. Acton wasn't that great.
Mockingjay was just horrible.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Will never see the movie...The books had a good story, but were just ATROCIOUSLY written...They were supposedly "Young Adult" level books, but seriously, a 4th grader could have read them and understood every bit...Not good literature WHATSOEVER...

Reactions: L

L

Lurker
Will never see the movie...The books had a good story, but were just ATROCIOUSLY written...They were supposedly "Young Adult" level books, but seriously, a 4th grader could have read them and understood every bit...Not good literature WHATSOEVER...
This. This so much.

Top Bottom