• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xbox live discussion

Tallahassee

for the people who have xbox live

ask questions and answer questions here
for those who DONT use an ethernet cable please help me.
i partly know what i need an 100 xbox router
some time for xbl
and a router thing for wifi. does it cost money tp get wifi from the router?
i wanna use wireless xbl

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you gotta buy one of those to get xbox live wireless, an you need a router yeah. im not sure how the wifi works.

xbox.jpg

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

aye im thinking of getting one of those, as im sick of having to lug the Xbox into another room if im wanting to play live, but im slightly uncertain about how the damn thing works and if itll be worth the money :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im sure you know a mate whos got one that could help you out, im pretty sure you just plug it in haha.. how hard can it be :/

Id like to get one as well though. i have to take my xbox downstairs everytime it sucks : |
I dont think there so expenccive now days.

Tallahassee

i bought the xbox thing before but i didnt have wifi.
after i buy the router can i play? and do i have to pay for service for the router?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
its all very simple, as long as you have a wifi router, just buy that wifi adapter that RE5. posted , and plug it in to your xbox, go through settings to connect to router and voila.
and if your asking does it cost to use a wifi router, no it costs to upgrade if you don't have one but then you just carry on paying for the internet as usual

Tallahassee

still be a while till i get it i have to scrounge up about $145 bucks for the router and xbox360 adapter

Hoady

Yeah careful with that thing though mine broke just after 3 months a few days off warranty i was pretty annoyed that was really expensive and i don't have money to throw around anymore.I recommend to unplug the cord whenever you switch off the xbox because it keeps running when its plugged in(the light stays on).

Mine could've been faulty i got told by someone that his has lasted 3 years and still going so luck of the draw i guess.

Top Bottom