• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Writing/Recording a history of RE

Raven2-1

Fifth Survivor
I will be compiling all the info that i have found throughout the games ( i own all and have all but a few documents) and all that i know of RE and writing a chronologic history on top of probably several youtube videos. Im starting this thread for two main reasons; Advice, and public knowledge. I realize that im not perfect nor want to be so im sure that there are going to be things im confuzzled about and you will be my lifeline. First question- Does anyone know anything about the upbringing on Ada Wong i have scoured over alot and im coming up blank on her as in her start with umbrella and her espionage with Tricell.
Thank you and hopefully this will be a report as accurate as can be. when i finish i will post a reply and say that it is finished and i will send you links/ the report itself through priv messages.

svp

oh yeah, she does have a complicating story. I dont think capcom revealed too much about her, because she is a spy.....Ill try to find stuff for you.

Raven2-1

Fifth Survivor
through all that ive found basically shes a double agent but heres where it gets confusing in raccoon she is attacked by umbrella after being found lurching around the hive. she is pursued and shot by security forces but then after leon saves her then she contacts wesker and umbrella meets with her in the hotel then she steals the vials. the next refrence i could find id of her and leon in europe with Las Plagas but it seems ike shes working with Tricell to acquire a sample of Las plagas but she still reports to Wesker. shes dark and mysterious. but i think she will be a large part of RE6 because it seems wherever theres a out break shes there.

Reactions: svp

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
through all that ive found basically shes a double agent but heres where it gets confusing in raccoon she is attacked by umbrella after being found lurching around the hive. she is pursued and shot by security forces but then after leon saves her then she contacts wesker and umbrella meets with her in the hotel then she steals the vials. the next refrence i could find id of her and leon in europe with Las Plagas but it seems ike shes working with Tricell to acquire a sample of Las plagas but she still reports to Wesker. shes dark and mysterious. but i think she will be a large part of RE6 because it seems wherever theres a out break shes there.

When she was in RE4, didn't she work directly for Wesker to get the virus? Correct me if i'm wrong, but Tricell didn't exsist in RE4 did it?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
When she was in RE4, didn't she work directly for Wesker to get the virus? Correct me if i'm wrong, but Tricell didn't exsist in RE4 did it?

Correct, Tricell didn't exist at that time.

In RE4, Ada and Wesker both worked for The Organization. But they thought Wesker was too extreme and self-driven. So, for that mission they sent in Ada to supposedly work under him. Wesker then sent Ada to retrieve the Las Plagas sample, but instead of giving it to him, she was ordered to keep it for the Organization. This was basically their last "screw you" to Wesker which confirmed him being outcast from the group. From here, it can be assumed that he took whatever power he still had leftover and founded his own company: Tricell, which over the course of 5 years, grew into a successful business, giving him even more power.

Sorry if my explaination seems a bit confusing, but that's the best way I can word it. I hope this clears things up about Tricell.

Aleck

Biohazard
Correct, Tricell didn't exist at that time.

In RE4, Ada and Wesker both worked for The Organization. But they thought Wesker was too extreme and self-driven. So, for that mission they sent in Ada to supposedly work under him. Wesker then sent Ada to retrieve the Las Plagas sample, but instead of giving it to him, she was ordered to keep it for the Organization. This was basically their last "screw you" to Wesker which confirmed him being outcast from the group. From here, it can be assumed that he took whatever power he still had leftover and founded his own company: Tricell, which over the course of 5 years, grew into a successful business, giving him even more power.

Sorry if my explaination seems a bit confusing, but that's the best way I can word it. I hope this clears things up about Tricell.

Thanks for the update. I always wondered what the story was between Wesker and Ada and where things would lead after Resident Evil 4. It made no sense to me that Ada wasn't the one working with Wesker during the whole time instead of Excella, whom was a great substitute without a doubt. I just don't like that they create these intrigues and never follow through with them.

You know, this is kind of ironic in some ways.People complain about the movies being so out of tune with the games, yet the games themselves have stories that are pretty damn complicated to follow. Now, I realize things are to be kept fresh and exciting, but doesn't that simply mean they'd have to get more creative, tying the loose ends from previous installments while maintaining the epicness of the series? I don't know...maybe I ask too much of them. Resident Evil 4 was a great game with good storylines I wish they'd have directly followed up on them.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Thanks for the update. I always wondered what the story was between Wesker and Ada and where things would lead after Resident Evil 4. It made no sense to me that Ada wasn't the one working with Wesker during the whole time instead of Excella, whom was a great substitute without a doubt. I just don't like that they create these intrigues and never follow through with them.

You know, this is kind of ironic in some ways.People complain about the movies being so out of tune with the games, yet the games themselves have stories that are pretty damn complicated to follow. Now, I realize things are to be kept fresh and exciting, but doesn't that simply mean they'd have to get more creative, tying the loose ends from previous installments while maintaining the epicness of the series? I don't know...maybe I ask too much of them. Resident Evil 4 was a great game with good storylines I wish they'd have directly followed up on them.

Yeah, agreed. The games have so many unfinished stories nowadays. I wish they would tie them up and put a bow on them before moving on. Hopefully they will get around to finishing them eventually, though :)

Top Bottom