• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would Anyone Like to See the Return of Ark Thompson?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I mean, he was only in the one game...And it's a game I've never actually played..But from what I've read about him, he seems like a cool character, and I bet they could find a neat way to fit him into the story...What do ya think, would anyone like Ark in a new game?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I mean, he was only in the one game...And it's a game I've never actually played..But from what I've read about him, he seems like a cool character, and I bet they could find a neat way to fit him into the story...What do ya think, would anyone like Ark in a new game?

I agree, he was a good charecter but had some rather funny dialouge 'No! this is me!, i am vincent!, it was all my fault!' or the equially funny 'my mother?!' I heard that the survivor storyline was going to be in umbrella chronicles, but for some reason never made it into the game. I would like to see him return, becouse the last we saw of his was in the helicopter whilst flying into the sunset saying 'we can fly as long as we have fuel' 5 seconds later - 'we have ran out of fuel!'

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I agree, he was a good charecter but had some rather funny dialouge 'No! this is me!, i am vincent!, it was all my fault!' or the equially funny 'my mother?!' I heard that the survivor storyline was going to be in umbrella chronicles, but for some reason never made it into the game. I would like to see him return, becouse the last we saw of his was in the helicopter whilst flying into the sunset saying 'we can fly as long as we have fuel' 5 seconds later - 'we have ran out of fuel!'
There is almost definitely gonna be another Chronicles game...And since the Gun Survivor series is cannon, maybe the new Chronicles will star those three games (Leaving out the Dino Crisis one) and we will see him in that, though I really would like him in a game with Leon, explaining more about their past together...

Top Bottom