• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Worst Resident Evil yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RE6SUCKS

i wont go on and on about all the things i hate about the demo, i don't have time for that, but i just wanted to let Capcom know that they lost a life long fan of the franchise with the horrible entry to the franchise. well done Capcom, you made a horrible game.

RE6SUCKS

hmm, i find it funny how kids like you troll forums to give your 2-cents on other peoples posts. im what you call an "adult" you see, i go back to a time when RE meant survival horror. im sure you have no concept of that and i dont expect you to. your entitled to your opinion, as asinine as it is, but glad to hear you'll like it i guess? either way its pure crap so enjoy playing, and i cant wait for you to reply saying it will enjoy it better than the last title. what a contribution you make to this world lol!

RE6SUCKS

and btw, even though they weren't survival horror, i enjoyed RE 4 and 5 because they were well made games regardless of how far off the originals that they were. there is nothing, absolutely NOTHING, redeeming about 6.

RE6SUCKS

and one more thing before i go, what the hell are you trying to get at with this?

"you sure gotta lot of time on your hands considering your name is the same thing"

it's beyond evident that your intelligence it severely lacking. me saying i dont have time, then making that my name, would lend most people to believe thats true, but apparently in the land of the dumbass everything is in reverse, even thinking.

adam menard

Hey mister adulopinionabout waiting until the game is at least out to knock on it or getting angry at kids for having an option

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You know what - some of you people have really been wearing damn hard on my patience lately. If you're incapable of discussing a f u c k i n g video game without resorting to the mentality and temperment of an 8-yr-old, then quite frankly I see little reason not to boot your ass.

'RE6SUCKS' has thus been banned for multiple offenses, including triple posting and personal attacks. I'm not warning people anymore. It's up to you to read the rules. It's not fine print, and it's not rocket science.

End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom