• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst games of all time that you know.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Just list some horrible games that you know.

Here is some that I know:
Shaq Fu - Just like what Stuttering Craig and Handsom Tom say it is horrible.
Ultraman - Some how a great success in Japan, but when released it the US then you have a terrible ugly game.
3D Balls - This game will make you weep like a baby.
Superman 64 - This game was just a big Cluster F:huh::sleep::blink:
Charlies Angles - like Superman 64,Ultraman, Shaq Fu, and 3D Balls a big Cluster F:huh::sleep::blink:

That are some games that I know that have been thrown down the S:sick::sick:ter.

I am not even going to say this through my threads anymore because we all know that. So moderaters you know what to blame if you find a thread like this.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
LOL that Monster's Inc game went to Platinum for some reason, but it sucked xD

Everything reviewed by AVGN (esp. "Plummers Don't Wear Ties"... seriously, wtf?!), Forbidden Siren (stupid menu system)... Spice World...

I could go on, lol

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't play a whole lot of video games, but I remember Mall Tycoon was pretty damn bad. It was a horrible rip off Rollar Coaster Tycoon (I loved those games, and the zoo ones), and the gameplay was just horrific.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;58742 said:
It was a horrible rip off Rollar Coaster Tycoon (I loved those games, and the zoo ones), and the gameplay was just horrific.
Then you would perhaps like Railroad Tycoon. It's regarded as a classic. :)

Xcessive_Evil

Shaq-Fu was pretty horrible.

Deadly Towers-NES
Total Recall-NES
Countdown Vampires-PS
Resident Evil:Survivor(Yes, an RE games was one of the worst for me)-PS
Devil May Cry 2-PS 2
Final Fantasy VIII-PS

The only one I could think of off a whim. Of course, I'm only speaking for myself.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some more games that I know that have gone down the s:sick::sick:ter.

Sonic the Hedgehog (360) - Good graphics, but everything else was terrible
Sonic 3D Blast - It is just plain terrible.
Sonic R - The graphics were horrible, the gameplay was horrible, so is the music.
Mario Tennis - It is a horrible Virtual Boy game
Mario Clash - Another horrible Mario game from the virtual boy.
Hotel Mario - It is a terrible, ugly, and a f***ed up version of a Mario game
Final Fight (Xbox) - A sequel that just plain sucks
Altered Beast (PS2) - What a terrible sequel to the orginal.
Mortal Kombat Special Forces - Why in the world is this game acting like a bad 70's disco dance.
Streetfighter the movie the game - The movie is horrible so is this game

Even though this is not a game I am still going to put this in my list.

Virtual Boy - A handheld console, which was never handheld, was a peice of s**t. I gave you headaches, only had 2 colors, bad games, and a whole lot more.

L

Lurker
BIG RIGS over the road racing... dont even think about it. check it out on youtube.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rathit;58792 said:
BIG RIGS over the road racing... dont even think about it. check it out on youtube.
I did and I could almost not believe it. It's very funny how terrible it is. It's worth a look.

Kellyrose

La Femme Fatale;58742 said:
I don't play a whole lot of video games, but I remember Mall Tycoon was pretty damn bad. It was a horrible rip off Rollar Coaster Tycoon (I loved those games, and the zoo ones), and the gameplay was just horrific.

Haha, I thought it was kind of entertaining, for a few minutes anyway until you got bored.

The last bad game I played that I can remember was that game they gave away free on the PS Store, Rag Doll Kung Fu. Now I can see why =)

Torque

The worst game i've probably played was Grabbed by the Ghoulies. It may be interesting to kids, but the controls sucked and the gameplay was just too short and uninteresting for me.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Zombie Enclave;58840 said:
Sonic the hedgehog

I WASTED 60 DOLLARS ON THAT ****!

That game was just horrible. Every sonic game seems to go down the s**ter after it came out for the 360. The last good sonic game was probable unleashed or Super Smash Bros. Brawl (It dosen't have a sonic story, but you can play as sonic.)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
BIGHARD CHEATER;58791 said:
Here are some more games that I know that have gone down the s:sick::sick:ter.

Sonic the Hedgehog (360) - Good graphics, but everything else was terrible
Sonic 3D Blast - It is just plain terrible.
Sonic R - The graphics were horrible, the gameplay was horrible, so is the music.
Mario Tennis - It is a horrible Virtual Boy game
Mario Clash - Another horrible Mario game from the virtual boy.
Hotel Mario - It is a terrible, ugly, and a f***ed up version of a Mario game
Final Fight (Xbox) - A sequel that just plain sucks
Altered Beast (PS2) - What a terrible sequel to the orginal.
Mortal Kombat Special Forces - Why in the world is this game acting like a bad 70's disco dance.
Streetfighter the movie the game - The movie is horrible so is this game

Even though this is not a game I am still going to put this in my list.

Virtual Boy - A handheld console, which was never handheld, was a peice of s**t. I gave you headaches, only had 2 colors, bad games, and a whole lot more.

Oh yeah! Sonic R... what horridness

"Super Sonic racing..." she sang...

Top Bottom