• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Woohoo!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Finally guys, A good critiques review!

Game informer gave it an 8.25 out of 10. See if I can't get that page on here to show you guys.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Yeah, that score seems fair. And since it was mentioned, I love the Sims. Hopefully by Christmas, I'll have the Seasons and Supernatural expansion packs.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Game Informer is a bought and paid for reviewer by GameStop, whenever a big time release is coming to their stores, they are gonna make Game Informer give good reviews to big time games (no matter how much it sucks) so people will come into their stores and buy it, GameStop gets your money, then you trade it in and people buy the pre-owned version, Gamestop gets more money.
Don't trust Game Informer, they are in Gamestop's pocket.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Game Informer is a bought and paid for reviewer by GameStop, whenever a big time release is coming to their stores, they are gonna make Game Informer give good reviews to big time games (no matter how much it sucks) so people will come into their stores and buy it, GameStop gets your money, then you trade it in and people buy the pre-owned version, Gamestop gets more money.
Don't trust Game Informer, they are in Gamestop's pocket.
LOL I dont trust gameinformer, And I knew they were owned by gamestop.

Top Bottom