• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 With which Mercenarie you pwn and with which one you suck?

ResidentZelda

Well The purpose of this thread is to tell with which Mercenarie you Pwn all those ganados and with which one Ganados pwn you XD. And also (if you want you can put the other characters that are in the middle, for example "Well I suck with this character but not as much as x Charcater" but this is only if you want.

Also I know that I said that I disliked "The Mercenaries"....And I still do! XD But I was bored one day and started playing, because I got bored of beating the main game so many times lol (23 times so far), and I also NEED the handcannon. But is such a pain in my rear end to get :/.

So yeah I'll start.

The Mercenarie that I'm the best with (and got 5 stars in all the stages) is Krauser, Mainly because of his arm that can kill like 10 people at the same time. And that cool crossbow that can make a LOT of headshots in a row XD.

And the Mercenarie that I compeletely SUCK and get pwned everytime and haven't gotten none of the stages with 5 star ranking is.............Leon, first of all because of his ubberly gay weapons :/. and his lame kicks (well that's what he has in the game lol XD) because at least the other Mercenaies have a kick, punch etc that kills Ganados instantly, but he makes look that roundhouse kick lame (sorry to all Leon fans out there).

Well after Krauser comes HUNK, Because of his neckbreaker that makes my life easier because it kills Super Salvedor waaaaaaaaaaaay easier than just shooting him and wasting ammo =P

After HUNK comes Ada because she is really fast and with that fan kick I can destroy Ganados's heads very easily :p

Before Leon and after Ada Comes Wesker I suck with him but at least I just need a stage to get all his 5 stars, btw is Waterworld :/ like always (It's embarrasing how my fav RE character is the one who I almost suck :()

So yeah there you go (I know is a long ass post XP) And if there's already a thread about this I'm really sorry, but I swear I searched a thread of Mercenaries in the RE4 thread but I didn't found any so I guess that there's none :/.

Nosophoros

Yeah, weird that there's like 2 or 3 in RE5 section, but none in RE4.

Anyway, I also have all 5s with Krauser in all stages. He's definitely the easiest to use, good weapon, great arm.

Hunk is next best (5 Stars in village and warzone) Neck Breaker and Riot kick are awesome! Although if you try to snap a Bella, the other will usually kill you.

Ada and Wesker are about the same, similiar weapons and difficulty. Wesker's moves are a lot better, but somehow I can't beat any levels with him.

Leon, the last character is the worst. Crap weapons, two similiar kicks, medium health. Can't beat anything with this one, weapons aren't strong enough.

dark_zero

the one i sucked with the most was HUNK for some reason the best one would have been krauser his kewl arm trick is sweet for taking out alot of enemies at once

wpstudart

I'm great with HUNK, and I suck with Ada. I get her sniper, but always some zombie kill me from behind ¬¬

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm not going to deny it; I am absolute rubbish with the Mercenaries. I seriously can't even get through the first minute of Mercs with Leon. Certainly not my fortay.

Torque

Im total ownage with krauser and hunk, but im terrible with wesker, his inventory doesn't seem to suit my needs >.<

Mitsu

I rule with Leon. 5 stars with him everywhere except the last one (waterworld) cause it's pretty difficult. . . I'm always so scared when I see the crazy chainsaw-ganado-bag-on-his-head running after me. Crap.

I suck with Ada and Hunk :/

wpstudart

La Femme Fatale;50718 said:
I'm not going to deny it; I am absolute rubbish with the Mercenaries. I seriously can't even get through the first minute of Mercs with Leon. Certainly not my fortay.

I can be sure about that, you'll just to train a lot, I was rubbish either, I always lost a 2 Killed Combo, but I started playing, and got a lot better :D Play the game a lot and you're bound to get better, trust me.

Krauser is good either, but I miss too much, and I start to loss the combo :pirate:

bruno

Chief Researcher
I can't get Krauser and Wesker. In the castle and island levels, i always get killed when i'm about to get a 5 stars ranking... it's frustrating, and the worst is when you still have some herbs in your inventory. I prefer Leon and Hunk, but Ada is also fine. I can get used to any player, just need some practice (for example, it's ot easy to use Ada's rifle, you need to know when and how to use it)

Hoady

For me it really depends on the level.
1.Hunk:Neck Snappage!
2:Wesker:Super man Punch!
3:Krauser:Nuclear Arm!
4:Leon:Roundhouse kick to the face that blows everyone 20 meters away!
5:Ada:....

Hunk is sweet cause you snap like 80 necks a second.

Weskers superman punch is just super badass but problem with him is the ammo situation at times, i swear i always run out with him.

Krauser:On the castle on the stairs i kneed a ganado in the groin and his head exploded!So goddamn hilarious.

Leon:Weapons are pretty gay and always playing with him in campaign so i never play with him.

Ada:Hate her,hope shes dies.

CassidyAcid

^ total agreement about Wesker/ammo situation. When I first unlocked him I sorta knew cuz he had a Killer 7 I'd never find any ammo.

Hunks probably my favourite. I can easily get 5 Stars on the first 3 stages with him, then Leon. I find Krauser to be really good for the Waterworld stage, his special arm kills the big guy with one hit. I don't use Ada. But I suppose I'll have to to get the handcannon. I really don't like rifles. Semi auto or not I'm still too goddamn slow xD.

I like the Military Base the best. JJ is easy to kill with a few hits up close, and theres lots of places to run up away from ganados.

wpstudart

I agree with Captain Courageous this one, Ada doesn't have anything to say that she's good, she just got a rifle, but to use a rifle to kill quickly is kind of hard :pirate:

ClaireRedfieldfan

ResidentZelda;49362 said:
Well The purpose of this thread is to tell with which Mercenarie you Pwn all those ganados and with which one Ganados pwn you XD. And also (if you want you can put the other characters that are in the middle, for example "Well I suck with this character but not as much as x Charcater" but this is only if you want.

Also I know that I said that I disliked "The Mercenaries"....And I still do! XD But I was bored one day and started playing, because I got bored of beating the main game so many times lol (23 times so far), and I also NEED the handcannon. But is such a pain in my rear end to get :/.

So yeah I'll start.

The Mercenarie that I'm the best with (and got 5 stars in all the stages) is Krauser, Mainly because of his arm that can kill like 10 people at the same time. And that cool crossbow that can make a LOT of headshots in a row XD.

And the Mercenarie that I compeletely SUCK and get pwned everytime and haven't gotten none of the stages with 5 star ranking is.............Leon, first of all because of his ubberly gay weapons :/. and his lame kicks (well that's what he has in the game lol XD) because at least the other Mercenaies have a kick, punch etc that kills Ganados instantly, but he makes look that roundhouse kick lame (sorry to all Leon fans out there).

Well after Krauser comes HUNK, Because of his neckbreaker that makes my life easier because it kills Super Salvedor waaaaaaaaaaaay easier than just shooting him and wasting ammo =P

After HUNK comes Ada because she is really fast and with that fan kick I can destroy Ganados's heads very easily :p

Before Leon and after Ada Comes Wesker I suck with him but at least I just need a stage to get all his 5 stars, btw is Waterworld :/ like always (It's embarrasing how my fav RE character is the one who I almost suck :()

So yeah there you go (I know is a long ass post XP) And if there's already a thread about this I'm really sorry, but I swear I searched a thread of Mercenaries in the RE4 thread but I didn't found any so I guess that there's none :/.

It's the same here

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I am not very good on Resident Evil 4 mercenaries, but the characters that I am good with has to be rather Krauser or Wesker and the ones that I suck with are Leon and Ada.

Neo

Krauser and Wesker are too easy to use, very powerful and can get out of any situation easily, still awesome though.

Ada is basically an inferior Wesker, less life, no magnum, worse Rifle.

Hunk is awesome and the most fun to use, play music is cool, Hand Grenades for boomage, Neck Breaker, only 1 weapon gives you a great challenge.

Leon is the hardest to use in my opinion, melee moves aren't as good compared to everyone else, Suplex is the only good one and it doesn't stun or stop surrounding enemies, no very powerful weapons to kill JJ and Super Salvador quickly, and the time that the pump action of the Riot Gun takes is a huge pain when you are being chased, surrounded or are rushing to a time bonus.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so far got my top scores with ada and wesker, because i'm really quick on the rifle and so can rack up scores mega quick.
HUNK gave me some trouble at first, he was the last character i 5 star's mercs with, because i was stuck on waterworld with him.

Top Bottom