• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) william birkin

weskerfan

how do you feel about him as an enemy.
i think he is scary.
the first time i fought him on scenario 2,i was afraid to go to the bathroom by my self.LOL

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Oh yes! He is definitely a high class monster. Worthy of a death by the hands of Leon. The G-virus is amazing. I get excited just by thinking about it. (And not THAT type of excited, you dirty minded people, you.)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
weskerfan;25602 said:
how do you feel about him as an enemy.
i think he is scary.
the first time i fought him on scenario 2,i was afraid to go to the bathroom by my self.LOL

He was Great! :)

Very cool design.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
To be honest, I think good ol' Bill Birkin is one of the best RE characters around, and he is also very very overlooked...

He was great in RE2 and RE0, both had great voice actors for him and he looked terrific, but then UC he looked wierd and sounded like a 12 year old boy...his cameo in the Outbreak opening was way better than that...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Trinity;40103 said:
He was quite scary,and difficult to battle at some points.

He was, especially in his 4th form, he jumped out at me and almost made me jump.:)

I think he was just as cool as his regular human self, and the whole mutation thing he did added that little extra.:)

And since Capcom hasn't dragged his character along for the ride too much, the few appearances he has had are really sweat.:) I used to be able to say that for another character too...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hoady;40828 said:
In scenario 2 was that birkin who kills chief irons then?

What do you mean Scenario 2?

There is LeonA/ClaireB or ClaireA/LeonB....

There were two different scenes where Irons is killed, same for Ben. The one where Irons is split open by the Fetal G is a result of being implanted with Birkin's seed.:) The other being where Irons is pulled down into that sewer area, which was by Birkin too I am sure, as wasn't the Fetal at that part still a Fetal G and not a G-Mutant yet.:)

Hoady

Yeah Clare B is the one i've yet to go through Claire A and Leon B.Lol but yeah he gets pulled in the sewer and half his body gets thrown up again i just wasn't sure who did that.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Those creepy looking Eye on his arm & the sound when he roars.
He was bit scary when I first saw him in Leon & Clairs scenario A/B.

Top Bottom