• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Who else thinks Jill should have been in RE 6?

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Okay I am new here but there is always something that bugged me about RE 6... It didn't have Jill Valentine in it.... I mean I can already hear people saying " Oh but she was in RE 5.. dereeeeeerp" Ya I know but so was Chris and yet He gets to be in RE 6. Not only that but I was actually dissapointed with the role Jill had in RE 5. Yes Jill being a brainwashed sidekick for Wesker was cool and all( and it doesn't surprise me that Wesker would do something like this) but seriously it should have been Chris and Jill that finished Wesker not Chris and Sheva... I just... I felt like I was sucker punched in the stomach when that happend. I mean honestly I don't hate Sheva but Wesker is mainly Chris and Jills nemesis not Sheva. Ok sorry Im ranting. But now on to want I actually wanted to bring up. Jill being in RE 6 because I don't believe her role in RE 5 was big enough. I just feel like her being in RE 6 would have been amazing. I mean if you are going to put Chris in RE 6 when He has already been in RE 5 You might has well team him up with Jill for due justice. But what do they do? They team him up with another random ass character( and with Leon they did this to). I don't have a problem with new characters but I think this is getting out of hand. In Revelations they add in Parker, Raymond, Jessica, and a few others.. ( This is a bit off topic but I wanted to include this anyway). PS: If I ever in my life I attempt to do a RE fanfic I am going to kill off raymond, parker, jessica, and yes even sheva... I never really liked sheva.. ok that is all. Sorry if this post is really long and seems all over the place but I cant be the only person who thinks Jill is long due to have a large role in a game with a strong story line.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
No, you aren’t the only who thinks that way and I agree with most of your points.

I’m under the impression Capcom doesn’t know what to do with Jill anymore and they made rather questionable decisions with her character in recent years (such as changing her face and voice nobody asked for). Although she was just a supporting character in RE5, I think she played a major role in that game. Heck, that woman almost got herself killed for trying to save Chris, she became Wesker’s mind-controlled slave for 3 f*ckin’ years and all I got in RE6 on her was absolutely nothing (At least Revelations 2 mentioned her fate, but c’mon she’s just in rehab?) They could’ve stated that easily in RE6 too, but no :p didn’t happen.

You know I was fine with Piers being Chris’ partner as I liked him, but not mentioning Jill in RE6 was something that really p*ssed me off beyond everything. I played several times through his tedious COD wannabe campaign only to find nothing on Jill! Why the f*ck did I saved her in RE5 then? Why making such a big fuss over her? Only to be never mentioned again? I could’ve let her die in 5 and RE6 would be still the same game :p I felt like saving her was for nothing! ! And you can’t just ignore their long history together, but that’s why I hope to see Jill in RE7 to clarify a few things (throw in Chris, too).

Just my two cents.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
I don't think her or Chris should have been in RE6. And I am a hardcore Jill fan!
I can somewhat understand why you think that but if they put chris in 6 then I think they could have at least metioned jill, had a file about jill, or had her in merceniers. I feel like chris was in RE 6 for the purpose of being agitated by "Ada" and going on rage mega ima **** you up mode while tracking her down just to see him lose most of his men again. I would say spoiler but you most likely already beat RE 6 and I was talking about generic characters dying.

Top Bottom