• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Which multiplayer mode are you most interested in?

Which multiplayer mode are you most interested in?

• Total voters

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Its believed that Resident Evil 6 will have several multiplayer modes letting you play with up to 5 other players co-operatively and with up to 7 others competitively.
From the demo files came the info that there are 5 multiplayer modes, they are:
  • The Mercenaries
  • Slayers
  • Last Stand
  • Siege
  • Agent Predator
- You all are familiar with The Mercenaries, the solo and co-op mode from previous titles but this time it seems you will be able to play with up 5 other people rather than just 1.
- Slayers which some of you might know from RE5 basically makes the Mercenaries mode competitive - in teams of 2 you fight for the highest score, just that beside the enemies there is the other team which might get in your way.
- Last Stand as the title says seems to be a survival mode against endless waves of enemies co-operatively with up to 5 other players. Many people asked for such a mode in RE:ORC. Well seems they are going to add it but in the next title.
- Siege basically is what most people might know by the name Domination in other games. Two teams struggle for control over marked points on the map but this of course is RE styled so there will be BOWs roaming around the map and other hazards.
- Agent Predator is a competitive mode for up to 8 players in which 1 of them has control over Ustanak. Probably one player randomly is chosen to be Ustanak and when he gets killed the player that got the killing blow becomes the next Ustanak(just my theory, not much is known about the mode).

So as the title says which mode besides the campaign are you the most interested in?
Id have to go with Agent Predator, that could offer some interesting situations.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
40 views and no response? WTH

I would vote for mercenaries since it's my favorite game mode SO FAR but the mode that interest me the most is AGENT PREDATOR. It has me thinking that it will be like PAYNE KILLER mode on Max Payne 3.

Payne Killer is a Multiplayer mode that draws concepts from a standard King of the Hill-like game. The difference here is that two players will randomly play as Max and his partner Passos, while everyone else essentially becomes one big team in order to take the duo out.

To ensure fairness against the masses, Max and Passos will come equipped with special abilities and powerful load-outs. Points are accrued for kills and injuries for either side, culminating in a win for the player with the most kills.
The crazy twist -- as there's always a kicker -- is that whenever either Max or Passos is killed, the killer responsible becomes that character. The player may suddenly find himself in an odd situation in which tenuous alliances must be formed and just as quickly dismantled, and adapting to the situation becomes tantamount to success.

So basically the person who plays as the Ustanak will be overpowered and harder to kill while the regular players will have average health and abilities. Whoever is responsible for killing him will then become the Ustanak. This is just what I think it would be like based on the details that were provided so far.

HellSpawn

Agent Preadtor Mode for sure. I hope it´s like in AVP, where some player´s start as Marines and one lucky guy as the Predator.

eX29-

We already know Mercenaries will be loads of fun, it's at the top of my list when the new gameplay controls. However! New modes I'd say Last Stand IF it is indeed a survival type mode.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Seems Slayers and Siege arent getting much attention. Siege isnt actually that simple as I described it, in the demo files there is info that you might even be able to use vehicles in this mode meaning the size of the maps could be quite impressive and that various events happen throughout the match like a Circle of death appearing and moving around the stage, if you get caught in it you die. As for Slayers - there is a possibility that players will be able to edit various settings in this mode that change the map you play in some ways, most likely item spawns, enemy count and similar stuff. A lot of rules r added supposedly.

Top Bottom