• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Is there a way not to fight him ? I always had the feeling that just after i killed him the elevator would start working :)

If you blow up Verdugo with that rocket launcher you find in a glass display case (provided you freeze him first), the elevator shows up SECONDS after all the little Verdugo pieces hit the floor.

KevinStriker

What glass display case ?

Chapter 3-3, in this room. Just before the room where Luis gets wangpaled and you find Ashley, there's a glass display case with ammo, grenades, and a rocket launcher.

latest

PierreLeSang

Chapter 3-3, in this room. Just before the room where Luis gets wangpaled and you find Ashley, there's a glass display case with ammo, grenades, and a rocket launcher.

latest

Ahhh right, i rememberd, i always killed this black dude with a shotgun and used this bazooka to kill his boss - that little guy with just that one rocket.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
U-3 was the hardest for me personally. If you got the doors to close at the right time, he wasn't too bad, but the whole cage lead up to the battle with him made the whole ordeal that much harder.

The hardest parts of the game were actually not boss battles, but individual parts, like operating the wrecking ball while hordes of enemies swarm you. OR sniping enemies off Ashley as she cranks the crank while enemies close in on Leon as well.

İrem

I hate regenerators and Bella sisters.
And every boss is easy for you if you have rocket launcher :biggrin:

Shocker

Although not a boss persay I hate the Kraser parts. Just never liked those or any of the qte parts. Agree those chainsaw sisters when I am low on ammo are tough.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The Regenerators and It/U-3 are the ones I struggle with the most. Most other enemies I don't really have that much issue with.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
The easiest for me are all the El Gigantes, Del Lago, Bitores Mendez, and Salazar, and the hardest, as with a lot of people, is It/U-3.

Comrade

Leon Scott Kennedy
Let's be honest, neither one of the bosses is hard, if you have the rocket launcher. But, let's say, you play without rocket launcher, I find Salazar as the easiest and Chief Mendez as the hardest one.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Having just finished RE4, I can finally join this conversation as well.

To be honest, despite my trouble with the controls, I didn't find any of the bosses particularly hard. Saddler especially is a joke for a final boss, the most difficult part about that fight was fitting the new rocket launcher in my already overcrowded inventory. I had a much harder time with the subsequent boat ride, and with some of the situations you get into with normal enemies, such as the castle ambush where they lock you in a cage with a claw man while also shooting you with crossbows, or the catapult fest outside where I couldn't decide what to do with Ashley because leaving her behind would get her kidnapped and taking her with me would get her bombed into oblivion. Then there's the invisible one-hit killers in the sewers, and the Regeneradors (both the normal and the spiky variant) that ate my ammo like sponges - all much more challenging than the actual bosses.

If we go by which boss killed me the most, I think that was Slytherin, but only until I figured out how to evade his tentacles when they suddenly open their mouths. The easiest was the big guy you face in the village barn.

KevinStriker

If we go by which boss killed me the most, I think that was Slytherin, but only until I figured out how to evade his tentacles when they suddenly open their mouths.

I see what you did there...

Reactions: Hel
The final Jack fight on madhouse was kinda hard.. >_<

Alexia used to be difficult for me until I realized which weapons were good to use on here.

KevinStriker

The final Jack fight on madhouse was kinda hard.. >_<

Alexia used to be difficult for me until I realized which weapons were good to use on here.

Jack Krauser on Professional isn't so hard if you time your knife swings. You'll have him dead before 2 minutes on the timer are up.

Top Bottom