• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Whens Capcoms E3 confrence scheduled ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-Lets keep our hopes up!!! If you know its schedule let me know . I cant seem to find the old schedule..

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I couldn't find it at a quick glance
That's why I didn't reply anything
Most other people probably couldn't either

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I just searched online and found some information over at Capcom Unity. Their live stream schedule was posted on there:

Tuesday:

12pm - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with producer Ryozo Tsujimoto

1pm - Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus @ with producer Mike Jones

2pm - Ultra Street Fighter IV with Combofiend

3pm - Interview with Tommy Tallarico

Wednesday:

10am - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with producer Ryozo Tsujimoto

11am - Dead Rising 3 PC with producer Jon Airhart

12pm - Ace Attorney Trilogy + giveaways

2pm - Ultra Street Fighter IV with Combofiend

3pm - Virtual Console stream

Thursday:

10am - Co-op with Capcom UK

11am - Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus @ multiplayer

12pm - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

1pm - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite iOS

(Here's the link: http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2014/06/09/here-is-our-e3-2014-livestream-schedule)

Obviously this doesn't mean that there may be some little surprise along the way, but... It doesn't look hopeful that Resident Evil will be shown, judging from this.

Triplehelix

Capcom hinted at a "big surprise" announcement. I remain hopeful it's a Resident Evil game. If not, it MAY be a good thing they are taking the time to work on the game and not release it in a 2 year period. That's kinda what made Re6 bad. Making a 20+ hour game and 4 campaigns in a span of 2 years.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Capcom hinted at a "big surprise" announcement. I remain hopeful it's a Resident Evil game. If not, it MAY be a good thing they are taking the time to work on the game and not release it in a 2 year period. That's kinda what made Re6 bad. Making a 20+ hour game and 4 campaigns in a span of 2 years.
- no, i wouldnt say the time had anything to do with it....do you remember how many came out on ps1 and ps2 ??? How many of those were bad ? We got two games on last gen , and the 3ds port was better than both 5 and 6 in my opinion. The wii game fps games were ok... Think of all the great resident evil games were on PS2 and Gamecube :) BOTH OUT BREAKS , ZERO, REMAKE ,CODE VERONICA, AND RE4

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
While I do kind of hope that the extra time will help them produce a better game... I dunno, I'm a little sceptical. There were three and a half years between RE5 and RE6, and I was disappointed in 6. But I hope I'm proved wrong. Either way, I was hoping for some kind of news on RE at E3, however brief.

Top Bottom