• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak File 2 Whats your opinions on RE: Outbreak File #2?

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Never get to complete it. offline it`s just harassing and i had it on ps2 so nothing much to do there nevertheless i enjoyed the moments, perhaps now i can pick it up, blow the dust and get it on.

zackery_Jarrisk2254

to the morning light, to the break of day
Ive just started playing it again and i absolutely love it! The vastness of some of the scenarios, the explaination of Marvin being left behind etc! What a game but as the title asks what do you all think about it personally?

P.S I just thought id put this up so i can be the first to christen this page!
Ive just started playing it again and i absolutely love it! The vastness of some of the scenarios, the explaination of Marvin being left behind etc! What a game but as the title asks what do you all think about it personally?

P.S I just thought id put this up so i can be the first to christen this page!

ahhh outbreak, the series as a whole was a fresh change compared to the main storyline. what i found fascinating about the whole experience was that it showed what happens when you made a choice, the actions will have or bad reactions. also as the first real online experiance, it was an unappreciated gem that needs to be reported to the 360 and ps3

Mixed feelings here. I love the game online. Offline it's not the same at all. Sure i can enjoy it alone but 99.9% I play online.

Top Bottom