• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your most prized RE item?

black 93

As the title says, what RE item do you own that your particularly proud of? Other than the games, Mines the Biohazard HD remaster collectors edition. It just looks so awesome, the first zombies face as the cover. It also comes with an awesome map of the spencer estate. Other than that i love my ps2 chainsaw controller. Complete with red velvet stand, looks awesome. Oh and my barry burton mug with all his famous quotes on it :D haha. Yea im a big collector lol.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Either my Umbrella hoodie or my itchy tasty shirt. Both gifts from my brother and both reasons why he will go down in history as the best gift giver ever.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I'd say either my sealed Resident Evil 2 for GameCube, or my original print S.D. Perry Resident Evil Novels.

I got this one sealed
chrisredfield.jpg

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Ah... I've got to think about this one... I don't really own anything Resi related that's particularly rare or expensive, but I have a few items that hold a little sentimental value. If I had access to a camera of any kind I'd upload some snaps, but until then here they be in boring bullet point form (in order of how I find them on my shelf):
  • Biohazard 2 Value Plus on Dreamcast
  • Biohazard 2 (Sourcenext version) on PC
  • Resident Evil on PSX (both big box and jewel case versions)
  • Resident Evil on Saturn (PAL and NTSC-U versions)
  • Various official and unofficial strategy guides (print) of older Resi games.
That's all I can think of, really. Nothin' major, but I'm not a hardcore collector and I don't have a lot of room to hoard stuff. :(

Grind and Click

Dead Russkoning
Worth it though, right? Had a demo at a retailer, when you open the box for the first few moments you feel like the game came to life in your hands...Weird.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
The original S.D. Perry novels (not the recent reissues with the new cover art). I've read and reread those books so many times, and the stories never get old, even if there are timeline inconsistencies

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I completely forgot about my RE2 era Leon action figure. I can't help taking action figures outta the box, so it's no longer as collectible as it could be, but it took me at least 8 yrs to find 1. So I wouldn't part with it even if it was still in the box.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Resident Evil Archives books (vol.1 and 2)- when I get it as a gift from my girlfriend, it wasn't too expensive but now I see that prices went up.

RE4 pocket watch- gift from old friend...

And also 4 of 5 decks of RE Deck Building game :)

Top Bottom