• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your least/favorite enemy?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So I decide to make this thread to see what is your least enemy, and what is your most favorite enemy?

Least: Hunters. They just make me so paranoid, and they scare the crap out of me!
Favorite: Good ol' Zombies

Edit: I am sorry if theres another thread like this, I couldnt find one.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I agree at all points.

Least favourite: Hunters for me, too. I've always hated them, mostly because they can kill you with one attack. They're probably among the toughest non-boss enemies in every game they appear in. I hate them even more in ORC, where they can't kill you with one attack anymore (fortunately), but come at you like ten of them at the same time. This is why I never play Chapter 5 without someone forcing me.

Favourite: Zombies. They never get old. I hated how they were replaced by Ganados and Majini in RE4 and 5, and I like that RE6 has at least two campaigns they appear in. These are the enemies that started it all, and they're (almost) the most fun to kill.

Yes, I said "almost" because there's one enemy I like just as much, in RE5: Brainwashed Jill! I just love killing her! :D (Even though it ends the game, unfortunately.)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I agree at all points.

Least favourite: Hunters for me, too. I've always hated them, mostly because they can kill you with one attack. They're probably among the toughest non-boss enemies in every game they appear in. I hate them even more in ORC, where they can't kill you with one attack anymore (fortunately), but come at you like ten of them at the same time. This is why I never play Chapter 5 without someone forcing me.

Favourite: Zombies. They never get old. I hated how they were replaced by Ganados and Majini in RE4 and 5, and I like that RE6 has at least two campaigns they appear in. These are the enemies that started it all, and they're (almost) the most fun to kill.

Yes, I said "almost" because there's one enemy I like just as much, in RE5: Brainwashed Jill! I just love killing her! :D (Even though it ends the game, unfortunately.)
I hated them sooooo much in ORC, and dude trying to play on pro! OMG!

Also, love the sig!

IntoxNitram

Was just thinking about which enemy I liked the least from the series, so decided to search before making a new topic. Felt like this deserves a bump anyway cause it didn't get many replies. Mine would be the Iron Maiden from RE4, and just the Regenerators in general. Those things are extremely scary, the noise they make always left me on edge and they are extremely powerful.

My most favorite, as people have said here... would be the zombies.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Crimsonheads. I've never liked the kerosene/lighter mechanic from REmake and they're annoying enemies to boot.

Top Bottom