• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
In probably my seventh or eighth playthrough of Fallout 4 and I've still never chosen any faction other than the Institute and had the Minutemen as allies. It just makes the most sense to me. The BOS is racist and the Railroad won't really help the Commonwealth as a whole.

Also playing through Persona 4 Golden again. I have no idea how many times I've played it, and I'll probably play it again and again until Persona 5 finally stops being delayed and actually comes out in 7892.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I can't say what it is I'm playing because the NDA on the beta is draconian, but on a TOTALLY unrelated note, check out this amazing Ubisoft game coming out in February. ;)

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I can't say what it is I'm playing because the NDA on the beta is draconian, but on a TOTALLY unrelated note, check out this amazing Ubisoft game coming out in February. ;)

Because that is totally unrelated but a totally legal tactic of a Q&A test xD Yet all you can do is wink at your monitor.

So I'm playing a really stupid game called "Everybody's Gone To The Rapture". I don't normally say a game is bad.... but this is just BAD! So many bugs and the whole game is walking in a path to listen to conversations. That's all there is to the game. No puzzles like Myst, no creativity like Lego Island. There is absolutely NO substance to this game what so ever. Just walk and listen to lines of dialogue as a story unfolds. One that is very mildly interesting, but it's not sustainable. I think this game's story would have done well as a movie or a book but it doesn't really work well as a game. The game play just simply sucks and the bugs are very annoying. I'm only playing this game because my friend recommended it and it's an easy 8 gold trophies, and that's IF the game doesn't break on you. I've heard horror stories that people would play 2-3 hours straight with no save points. The save system can glitch and break on you and you cannot manually save. In addition to that the game will only sometimes save a key points. Luckily the PS4 version will let you suspend your software until you beat the game, which is thankfully short. While I'm only halfway through.... this game is just so bland. Though I'll say that if this game is made by a bunch of university graduates then I'd be impressed actually. Maybe the ending will make it all worthwhile, but will that make up for the tedious gameplay and horrendous bugs?

UPDATE: The game does have a phenomenal soundtrack at times.

Last edited:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium

So this game called Let it Die is free on the ps store. It's basically a dungeon crawler with some nice little online features. For example: you can send one of your characters to hunt another player and get loot. I'm having fun with so far.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
For Honor is in yet another Beta, but this time without an NDA. Been going ham :wink:

Been playing the quick, light samurai class in all 3 technical tests. This screenshot shows the incomplete roster (1 of each faction missing). Top row are knights, middle row are vikings, and the bottom row are the samurai. Very well-thought game concept and it plays very well. Its downfall is the amount of depth to the combat system. I foresee a lot of players getting FH because it looks awesome, but then losing motivation when they realize the complexity of the combat. Still, it'll be fun to steamroll all those players at launch! :biggrin:

xUfMrzn.jpg

Last edited:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Started playing Horizon: Zero Dawn last night. I'm a few hours in and enjoying it so far. It's got some really nice visuals and the map is massive & open. Combat is fairly simple but it's fun. I'm really liking the story too.

Peep

Something Horrible
The new Doom. I've had it for a while, but the gameplay is solid, and SnapMap never gets old. Other than that, I've been going back and forth with RE4 Mercenaries and Revelations Raid Mode.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Finally played and complete led Life is Strange as I promised a friend a while back I would. It was pretty good story wise :) An easy Platinum as well. Oh speaking of Platinum. I was surprised with out easy REVII's plat was. Probably the easiest RE Plat ever? Easily the least time consuming.

Right now I'm just waiting for a mind blowing game called Breath of the Wild. I'm delaying Horizon Zero Dawn since I won't be able to enjoy it at this moment with my current conditions so I'll just focus on Zelda and really enjoy it late.

Also been playing Fire Emblem Heroes and completely killing it! Anyone else here play that?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I completed Twilight Princess HD. And the cave of shadows with the 20 hearts for Wolf Link Amiibo.

BoTW Hype is blowing as hard as my hype for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Also been playing Fire Emblem Heroes and completely killing it! Anyone else here play that?
I played it for a little bit, but mostly it just encouraged me to go back and play awakening again, which then encouraged me to play Pokemon conquest again, which made me realize how terrible the gameplay is compared to FE, which made me go back and play awakening again.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I played it for a little bit, but mostly it just encouraged me to go back and play awakening again, which then encouraged me to play Pokemon conquest again, which made me realize how terrible the gameplay is compared to FE, which made me go back and play awakening again.
I did that as well funny enough.

Actually, that's scary.

Turo602

The King of Kings
LMAO! So I started Breath of the Wild on Wii U because I didn't want to risk waiting forever for Nintendo Switches to become available again and well this happened...

2017-03-04%2016.02.39_zpsahya7ctm.jpg

Definitely didn't see that coming.

Top Bottom