• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I got the plat on all 3 uncharted games on ps3 and I have to say I found crushing mode was the toughest on the first game.

Still grinding my way through Destiny lol. But it's gonna take a while before I'm high enough level to attempt the endgame stuff.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is out on ps4 next month right? Definitely picking that up.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Been playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan. I've seen tons of backlash on this game and I don't really get it. I see people continue to give praise to TMNT IV: Turtles in Time yet Mutants in Manhattan is essentially the same concept but modernized. There's tons of potential for a greater TMNT experience here and I do share disappointment over this being just another Turtles beat 'em up, but to the game's credit, it's by far the best Turtles beat 'em up. Combat may not be as deep as something like Bayonetta but it's still bounds ahead of any of the classic TMNT games. The stages are fun to traverse and have lots of replay value. Boss fights offer a great spectacle and last quite a while. I also really appreciate the fact that while in co-op, you don't have to share a screen with the other players. I think the franchise is in great hands with Platinum Games, it's just a shame the game was rushed out to coincide with an awful movie otherwise Platinum could have done a whole lot more which would have been amazing given the fantastic job they already did with the little they had to work with.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I see people continue to give praise to TMNT IV: Turtles in Time.

I'm not sure why they would. I own Turtles in Time on the Xbox Live Arcade and it isn't much more than a quarter guzzler. It also lacks the craftsmanship that's in the other, better quarter guzzlers like the Metal Slug series.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I'm not sure why they would. I own Turtles in Time on the Xbox Live Arcade and it isn't much more than a quarter guzzler. It also lacks the craftsmanship that's in the other, better quarter guzzlers like the Metal Slug series.

People tend to dislike the Reshelled version of the game on the XBLA. But I honestly don't see the difference between that or any of the other versions of the game other than a couple of different boss fights and the graphics. I don't mean to knock the game because I do enjoy it, but I agree with you. Not just about Turtles in Time but any of the TMNT arcade games. They're not even the best beat 'em ups out there so other than it being competent enough and based on the Ninja Turtles, it's still not as good as something like Streets of Rage 2.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider has been dispatched and will arrive tomorrow, so once I've platinumed the Definitive Edition I'll be playing that!! :biggrin:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Started playing league occasionally with a co-worker. First time player.

Other than that I'm not gaming as much lately.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Finished both Bayonetta 1 and 2.
Those games (at least the first, I know noting about the sequel) have nice eyecandy for everyone who likes women, but I was never enough tempted that I actually purchased it.
I think it seems too silly to play a character that has guns (can you believe I mis-typed guns as buns? lmao) ON HER FEET, but maybe I I would forgive this if I actually tried the game. But I just can't swallow the "magic guns on your feet" concept. But I guess if you can overcome that it's a great game.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Those games (at least the first, I know noting about the sequel) have nice eyecandy for everyone who likes women, but I was never enough tempted that I actually purchased it.
I think it seems too silly to play a character that has guns (can you believe I mis-typed guns as buns? lmao) ON HER FEET, but maybe I I would forgive this if I actually tried the game. But I just can't swallow the "magic guns on your feet" concept. But I guess if you can overcome that it's a great game.

Hmm... so no dice on the gun stilettos but hairy witches are fine? I don't even want to know the kind of women you shack up with. :p But for real, they're actually great games. The weapons on her feet add to the spectacle and action.

Anyway, got the Ultimate Edition of Gears of War 4 so I've been playing that lately. So far, seems like another great entry in the series.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I am still playing through Final Fantasy VII. About to go on my date with Aerith :wink:

Also, I just started The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, so there's that :razz:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
My copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider has been dispatched and will arrive tomorrow, so once I've platinumed the Definitive Edition I'll be playing that!! :biggrin:
Lucky, mine won't arrive until Friday. Watched the first 10 mins of the game and it looks amazing. Hype! Lol

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Lucky, mine won't arrive until Friday. Watched the first 10 mins of the game and it looks amazing. Hype! Lol
I've literally avoided all spoilers so I know absolutely nothing. Just the way I like it. :p

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Currently playing...

tumblr_oakc6psydc1qkq7tbo1_1280.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Been some time since I played anything but of course, when I do play, it's The Last of Us interrogation. I always feel like I'm better at a game after not playing it for a while- as strange as that may sound.

Really need to try out Uncharted's online games so I can put my PS4 to use.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Been some time since I played anything but of course, when I do play, it's The Last of Us interrogation. I always feel like I'm better at a game after not playing it for a while- as strange as that may sound.

Really need to try out Uncharted's online games so I can put my PS4 to use.
So much love for that mode haha. It's all I ever used to play.

Also, Uncharted 4 multiplayer is really fun. I'd definitely recommend it. :)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Last time I played mp on Uncharted 4 it was laggy af, like literally unplayable. Idk it could be my net but other games run fine usually.

Have to wait until next Tuesday for ROTR. Don't mind waiting though cause it's the art book edition.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I've been playing a sh!t tonne of Castlevania.

I beat Castlevania 1, I started Castlevania II, I made it to Dracula's Castle in Castlevania III, I gave up on Super Castlevania IV, I made it to Dracula in Castlevania: Dracula X, I made it to the final stage of Castlevania Bloodlines, and I tossed Castlevania: The Adventure into a blender.

I've also started the second quest of The Legend of ZELDA and another game of Zelda II: The Adventure of LINK.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
After buying an old PS3 to play some games I never got the chance to play originally. I decided to pick up Resident Evil Revelations, it's my first time playing through it and I love it so far, it's quite different from the other games and I have to say I'm unsure how I feel about the enemies and enemy types in this game. I don't mind them but they just seem strange... but then again what is the Resident Evil series known for if not many types of creatures and monsters, they're definitely putrid though.

Bleh, Revelations shouldn't be played on any other system but the 3DS. It got a real downgrade with it's port imo >.<

Anyways right now I've been playing a bit of this game! I got it on launch with the collectors edition and I decided I'm going to complete the story mode xD I haven't been feeling well lately so it's a nice game to play in this state :3

fv8k1l.jpg

I know it's frowned down upon but... I'm a Grey Jedi biatches! :D I walk the fine line of light and dark :p

Top Bottom