• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaiden (Game Boy Color) What would you sell it for?

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I'm thinking of selling my copy of Gaiden but im not sure what to price it, maybe yall can help me? I have the original box it came in (a little smashed but good) with all the the manuels (great shape) and the game (in perfect shape). If anyone knows a good price to sell it for please tell me.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
You'd have to pay someone to take this game. Like for real, it's not worth much. 2$ maybe.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Ppl buy anything online. I've seen stuff priced WAY too high, and ppl buy it. I was wondering, maybe $20. Ya think some crazy person would just HAVE TO add it to thier collection and buy it for that?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Ppl buy anything online. I've seen stuff priced WAY too high, and ppl buy it. I was wondering, maybe $20. Ya think some crazy person would just HAVE TO add it to thier collection and buy it for that?
I would do ebay. Start at maybe 3.00$ And see how it goes.

weskerondope

i just bought myself a copy of gaiden for over 230 usd, in my country gaiden sells allways for very high price,
you guys probably think that im a crazy collector, and what can i say? its true,
but if you wanna sell it for a good price then sell it at tradera.se, you can probably get over 100 dollars for it if your lucky

Top Bottom