• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What would you like to see in the game after completing single player ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- what kind of easter eggs would you like ?
- who do you want to see in the mercenaries mode and what locations ?
- what unlockables or collectables would you like ?

--- I for one would love to be able to collect game covers, movie covers, or game magazines with resident evil on it instead of bottle caps
---- I would like every character for mercenaries from resident evil O.R.C,res evil4,res evil 5 gold ed, and res evil 6 ! throw in locations weve never seen-loving the maps so far!!:D
---- I would like classic costumes, all mercenaries playable in campaign, action figures collecting, and the japanese comics of biohazard that you could read as unlockables !

bruno

Chief Researcher
  • BIOHAZARD Marhawa Desire comics translated
  • All the story mode characters + Ada, Jill, Claire, HUNK, Albert and other possible characters from RE6 in Mercenaries mode
  • Alternative costumes to all characters
  • Special Scenarios as different characters (Ada, Jill, Claire, HUNK and other possible characters from RE6) - Similar to Ada's scenarios in RE4 and the DLC scenarios in RE5
  • Files/videos relating RE6 and Damnation
  • Videos explaining a bit of the characters' lifes lately (similar to the epilogues of RE3, but with videos).

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea all the stuff above. I'd like to see classic locations like Spencer's Mansion & The RPD Station added to mercs. Oh and they should bring back Hunk and Tofu's scenario's lol.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
-New Game plus
-Alternate Costumes
-Side scenario (like Separate Ways)
-A "What if" Scenario involving Albert Wesker coming face to face with his son

Everything else I want is pretty much in the top 2 posts lol

Honeybadgers

Crazy alt costumes
Tons of unlockables
mercenaries and versus mode
ada wong campaign that has been reported
no mention of orc at all (I bought it of amazon doesn't work, amazon won't let me resell it, boo)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
A Boss Rush mode. Where you try to kill the bosses of the game as fast as you can. With a preset selection of weapons. I've always wanted this mode in RE. Sometimes you just wanna fight the bosses without going through the story.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Everything mentioned above would be nice, but I'd like to add few things...

-Skins for characters not in the game...For example, say a Claire Redfield skin for Helena Harper, or an Albert Wesker skin for Jake Muller...
-Interviews with creators, animators, producers, ect.
-Faux interviews with game characters...For example, if Chris died in the game, have him talk in his interview about what it was like for his character to be removed from the RE series
-A new grading system for Mercs...Instead of A, B, C, or D (If there was a D I don't remember lol) give it rankings from the game series...D=Rookie RPD, C= Umbrella Researcher, B=BSAA Operative, A=S.T.A.R.S Member, and S=Wesker Child, or something along those lines...

HELLBOY1980

• BIOHAZARD Marhawa Desire comics translated
  • All the story mode characters + Ada, Jill, Claire, HUNK, Albert and other possible characters from RE6 in Mercenaries mode
  • Alternative costumes to all characters
  • Special Scenarios as different characters (Ada, Jill, Claire, HUNK and other possible characters from RE6) - Similar to Ada's scenarios in RE4 and the DLC scenarios in RE5
  • Files/videos relating RE6 and Damnation
  • Videos explaining a bit of the characters' lifes lately (similar to the epilogues of RE3, but with videos).

- i agree, and boy this generation capcom just doesnt try anymore...resident evil 4 was amazing ! they should give us side missions of what characters were doing leading up to this story in 6

HELLBOY1980

A Boss Rush mode. Where you try to kill the bosses of the game as fast as you can. With a preset selection of weapons. I've always wanted this mode in RE. Sometimes you just wanna fight the bosses without going through the story.
-- That would be cool like a boss arena in waves, they did that for lost planet 2

Top Bottom