• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What would you like to see in Resident Evil 6 collectors edition ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-I would like there to be a steel book case,a mercenary VS new nemesis creature figure, a skins dlc, weapon unlcocks key, a perks unlock, and maybe a cool digital or actual comic... what do you guys think?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I would like to see:

-Steel case (included with a "Making of" DVD)
-Small statue of Leon fighting off the zombies
-Art Book
-A T-Virus capsule key chain
-A Collectors edition RE6 Poster
-A Prologue comic book
-Some DLC that's not disc locked -_-

I'm expecting quite a bit lol since the last collectors edition I bought was the DNF Balls of Steel edition and that had lots of stuff :)

Reactions: Jay

HELLBOY1980

I would like to see:

-Steel case (included with a "Making of" DVD)
-Small statue of Leon fighting off the zombies
-Art Book
-A T-Virus capsule key chain
-A Collectors edition RE6 Poster
-A Prologue comic book
-Some DLC that's not disc locked -_-

I'm expecting quite a bit lol since the last collectors edition I bought was the DNF Balls of Steel edition and that had lots of stuff :)
or an umbrella keychain. also capcom never does anything special for anyone anymore it will cost us probably to unlock half the game, ,lol....

CrashOkami

The Survivor
A figure or statue of anyone from the game, from zombies to heroes and villains, I love collecting such stuff. I've a ton of video game collector's editions sitting on my "collector's shelf".

Apart from that, well, an artbook would be interesting, a soundtrack CD, or on-disc downloadable copies of RE, RE2 and RE3 (or codes to get them from the PS Store). This, however, would most likely be only PS3-exclusive, thanks to the blu-ray capacity. Seen it before with Dead Space 2 (loved Extraction's inclusion), won't be surprised if it happens again.

HELLBOY1980

A figure or statue of anyone from the game, from zombies to heroes and villains, I love collecting such stuff. I've a ton of video game collector's editions sitting on my "collector's shelf".

Apart from that, well, an artbook would be interesting, a soundtrack CD, or on-disc downloadable copies of RE, RE2 and RE3 (or codes to get them from the PS Store). This, however, would most likely be only PS3-exclusive, thanks to the blu-ray capacity. Seen it before with Dead Space 2 (loved Extraction's inclusion), won't be surprised if it happens again.
--- no because Microsoft pays everyone off......game developers have to shorten every game cause of xbox which in turn they cut out from ps3 owners and jack up the cut out game parts price as DLC!! then they 6 months later make a collectors or GOTY ED which they sell the real copy of the game that was suppoesed to come out, lol....xbox limits our games and rapes everyones wallets! if there wasnt xbox wed always get full games and worked on DLC!!!-I also own an XBOX but its for gears of of war,syphon filter and the upcoming Witcher.- if it werent for those games my XBOX would be a coaster or book end!!!!

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Add RE 1.5 and a jill sandwhich and i'll buy two copies...they can even take a picture of a sandwhich and write jill on the picture id still buy it...XD

my long lost brother...o3o..lol

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Add RE 1.5 and a jill sandwhich and i'll buy two copies...they can even take a picture of a sandwhich and write jill on the picture id still buy it...XD

my long lost brother...o3o..lol
Haha :p Yep, I have quite a handful of limited editions:

Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition
Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's
Dark Souls Limited
Resistance 3 Survivor Edition
Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
Assassin's Creed II Special (DVD) Edition
Assassin's Creed Revelations Collector's Edition
Uncharted 3 Limited Edition
Battlefield Bad Company Gold edition
Mortal Kombat Collector's Edition
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Limited (controller) Edition
Killzone 3 Helghast Edition
inFamous 2 Special Edition
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Edition
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Limited Edition

And figures of Dr Manhattan, The Comedian (both limited quantities), Snake from MGS3 in his special suit, Snake from MGS4 in full Octocamo, Raiden from MGS4, The Boss from MGS3, Liquid from MGS1...

And books: Mass Effect Revelations, Ascension, Retribution, and Deception. Assassin's Creed: Rennaissance and Brotherhood books. Watchmen and V for Vendetta books, in original English (although there are Greek versions available).

Yep I'm a sucker for such collections. And sorry for the long post!

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Haha :p Yep, I have quite a handful of limited editions:

Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition
Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's
Dark Souls Limited
Resistance 3 Survivor Edition
Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
Assassin's Creed II Special (DVD) Edition
Assassin's Creed Revelations Collector's Edition
Uncharted 3 Limited Edition
Battlefield Bad Company Gold edition
Mortal Kombat Collector's Edition
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Limited (controller) Edition
Killzone 3 Helghast Edition
inFamous 2 Special Edition
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Edition
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Limited Edition

And figures of Dr Manhattan, The Comedian (both limited quantities), Snake from MGS3 in his special suit, Snake from MGS4 in full Octocamo, Raiden from MGS4, The Boss from MGS3, Liquid from MGS1...

And books: Mass Effect Revelations, Ascension, Retribution, and Deception. Assassin's Creed: Rennaissance and Brotherhood books. Watchmen and V for Vendetta books, in original English (although there are Greek versions available).

Yep I'm a sucker for such collections. And sorry for the long post!

This guy going straight to my friend list.

I'm loving the collection, but personally I don't have many cool edition stuff. If I can recall I have legendary edition of halo:reach and re:5 limited edition. Not much but the figures are cool.
As for capcom not putting our suggestions in a collectors edition...I dissaprove!! ughh!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I highly doubt they'll give us any statues, busts or figures. Why do that when they can sell like crazy if sold separately? I'm guessing something regular for CE's, they won't risk anything, although they know limited quantities of something extraordinary, even if overpriced, will fly off their warehouses in the first weeks through pre-orders.

Top Bottom