• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Would You Have In a Resident Evil-style World?

James_Barrett

Seriously I know this is probably the millionth thread like this, but I am curious as to know what would you have in a world based on the games?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is this fan fiction?

I would have 20 hens. I like gold eggs for breakfast.
Mrs. Redfield to share that breakfast with.
Blacktail.

Hoady

Do you mean like my story plan or just my equipment loadouts?Well equipment wise I'd take Resident Evil 4's Springfield bolt action rifle with the attachable sniper scope, the Punisher pistol because its a small thing but pretty damn powerful.If i could carry extra i'd take a Killer 7 because its just such an awesome magnum and the terminator uses it but i honestly do not know how much something like that weighs.It wouldn't weigh me down i'm guessing but i'd totally lightweight over fire power(I've never held a gun as of yet).

If i'm travelling around i guess i could collect a hell of alot herbs if they haven't been scavenged by everyone just mash them all up and create a big bowl of herbs keep a pouch on me that i can use to carry around(well obviously only if your counting that stuff to work).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The FMG9 (Folding Machine Gun 9) looks neat. :)

[youtube]ctPyeNZqFho[/youtube]

It's new and I don't think they have mass produced it yet.

Hoady

I couldn't see the picture(internet downloads are gone) but is this it?

mitraliera_fmg9.jpg

Thats one crazy looking gun looks like a mini uzi crossed with RE4's tmp.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
If I was me in a RE-world, then I would get killed or changed into a zombie in notime 0_x. You don't exept your world getting zombielike, so you won't practise with guns. But if I needed to choose a gun, I defenitely would choose a TMP, always my fav <33!

Hoady

JaguarsSoul;73645 said:
If I was me in a RE-world, then I would get killed or changed into a zombie in notime 0_x. You don't exept your world getting zombielike, so you won't practise with guns.

Its funny how no one ever considers that.:lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;73594 said:
I couldn't see the picture(internet downloads are gone) but is this it?

mitraliera_fmg9.jpg

Thats one crazy looking gun looks like a mini uzi crossed with RE4's tmp.
Yes that's the one. When it's folded it looks like a spare laptop battery when the flashlight is detached. Whit the flashlight mounted it looks like a flashlight with a huge battery pack. James Bond would have wanted one.

Rathit;73631 said:
I would need my BEAR HANDS!

bear800.jpg
The bear looks unhappy. What did you do to it? :lol:

JaguarsSoul;73645 said:
If I was me in a RE-world, then I would get killed or changed into a zombie in notime 0_x. You don't exept your world getting zombielike, so you won't practise with guns.
Good point. So the most adept to survive apart from military and police, would be mafia, robbers and other felons, and normal people would die. Not a good future prospect. :ermm:

Ticklefish

For me, it would have to be the Splurge Gun from Bugsy Malone. Okay, so it'd be worse than useless but at least you'd die with a smile on your face.

Top Bottom