• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) ??WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

Ivan

I'd run and gun. That way, i avoid getting impaled in the head and i deal some damage to Nemesis before (and if) i died. I may go down, but i don't go down without a fight!

Albert_Wesker

Premium
If I was trained like Jill was, I'd probably shoot at it for a bit, and when that fails I'd just run and hide.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I think for me i would start with a noise before any sort of action. I'd probably run for the hills, or if i was cornered i'd make sure i threw every insult at him possible.just to make me feel better.Although doesn't the retard nemisis have 1 eye ? probably make a vein attempt at jaming something in there.:pirate:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I'd probably go through a bunch of junk trying to escape via cable car, then go through park & factory to escape at the last minute with the help of an old friend.

Did I mention I'd get infected along the way and sleep for a few days, allowing such events like RE2 to happen?

jill valentine1985

Resident evil
codename: HUNK;60560 said:
zombies are slow and easy to Maneuver through. If Nemesis was on my tail, I'd run straight through a group of zombies. They would slow him down long enough for me to escape. If at some point I found a powerful enough weapon to drop him, I would do exactly that, though I would probably take a chainsaw or something and chop him up into bite-sized peices to ensure that he won't get up. Then I would drench those peices in gasoline and burn them until they are nothing but flakes of ash. He doesn't stand a chance... Well, a little confidence never hurt anyone.
really u through to group zombies in that time u will eat from that nice zombies.lol;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well...I'd probably try to run...i mean thats something i am good at...and ive ran from the cops and survived to never get caught...Nemmy cant be TOO different...id have to do anything i can to loose him, even go places really tight or small to get away from his big body...works in my favor cause im a tiny guy...

chocotricks

Break the ice by cracking a joke then we would be Best friends.

No but seriously Its very likely Id get more raped then a teenage girl wearing revealing clothing thats very attractive and in the wrong side of town at night Who keeps saying her cell phone is dead and she isnt near anybodys house she knows so she goes up to some strangers house to ask to use the phone and she goes inside and she keeps hinting that shes interested and repeats this process To everyone else she sees and she gets drunk and maybe someone slips something in her drink and she starts flashing people and theres this really perverted guy watching her This whole time and he starts following her and she for some reason decides to go behind a wal mart when its closed and there is nobody Around and there are no houses and she decides to lay down and take a short nap.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Break the ice by cracking a joke then we would be Best friends.

No but seriously Its very likely Id get more raped then a teenage girl wearing revealing clothing thats very attractive and in the wrong side of town at night Who keeps saying her cell phone is dead and she isnt near anybodys house she knows so she goes up to some strangers house to ask to use the phone and she goes inside and she keeps hinting that shes interested and repeats this process To everyone else she sees and she gets drunk and maybe someone slips something in her drink and she starts flashing people and theres this really perverted guy watching her This whole time and he starts following her and she for some reason decides to go behind a wal mart when its closed and there is nobody Around and there are no houses and she decides to lay down and take a short nap.

THERE IS A FAULT IN YOURE LOGIC! WAL-MART IS 24/7!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
*claxton rings* EL WRONGO DEL INCORRECTO! Not every Wally World is open 24 hours! And I swear to god I'm in love with chocotricks now.

All you have to do is go numbah 2 in yo pants and curl up into the fetal position! No one likes hitting a guy that's crying for his mom and smells of poo!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
...Actually tried that with a bear...it dosnt work...in fact she carried me over to her den then proceeced touse charmin extra on me...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Huh...well i suppose wal-mart dosnt control where you live then...I'm not even kidding when i say where i live has six of them, and all 24/7, plus three Sam's clubs, which is Wal-Mart, but for shopping in bulk, and yes it's owned by wal mart...Wal-Mart is Springfields Umbrella...

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
I'd attempt to run, but more than likely would then be killed. Let's face it, everybody on this forum, no matter how highly skilled they think they are, would more than likely die in this kind of situation, or in a city-wide outbreak in general. Survival (without a city destroying missile lol) would be pure luck, or some amazingly quick wit and strategy. When it comes to it, the average human can live 40 days without food, so if it were to happen, my first scenario would be to stay in my home, take water up into my loft and stay there, since the access to the loft is through one of those trap-doors on the roof of the hallway, and is lockable from inside.

Water and staying put in an area that zombies can't get into, you can't beat simplicity :)

ETA - since the only part of a zombie that is alive is part of their brain, then within those 40 days, I think it's fair to say (since their outdoors and easily accessible to insects) that the majority would either not be able to move anymore, or the rotting and being fed on by insects and the decomposition from the sun's heat would leave them fully dead or completely non-threatening.

Orion Callisto

I want my jacket back.
I would shout at him, and my punishing tone would cause him to cry from his good eye. Then we would hold each other's hand and go skipping through a meadow, then we'd play cards, stay up late in our tent doing each other's nails while mercilessly making fun of Ashley Graham, and then make eggs. Because eggs are yummy. What were we talking about?

Top Bottom