• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) ??WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

bruno

Chief Researcher
Look for a chainsaw to cut his head off...
Now seriously, i would run as fast as i could or i'd be too scared to move.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Die. Or worse, get my head impaled like lil' old Brad. :(

I mean, Jill Valentine's dodge techniques are just GODLY, I could barely even do a somersault, lol.

Mobe

Seriously.. I'd show the finger and run like there's no tomorrow.. In the mean time.. I'd think of a way to kill it or at least trap him somehow..

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I think the obvious answer is turn and run, anyone saying they would stand and fight, isn't the big man, just an idiot for saying it, in that situation you would crap yourself and run.

mastermind

run into a building, find a closet shut the door and start crying for my mommy probably or run through a bunch a buildings trying to lose it but probably end up dying anyway

codename: HUNK

zombies are slow and easy to Maneuver through. If Nemesis was on my tail, I'd run straight through a group of zombies. They would slow him down long enough for me to escape. If at some point I found a powerful enough weapon to drop him, I would do exactly that, though I would probably take a chainsaw or something and chop him up into bite-sized peices to ensure that he won't get up. Then I would drench those peices in gasoline and burn them until they are nothing but flakes of ash. He doesn't stand a chance... Well, a little confidence never hurt anyone.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well, I would probably run, but I don't run that fast, so I'd probably get smashed in the face. Or blown up, since he has a rocket launcher.

weskerfan

i would just run to a spot and hide until hes not arounds and then just make my way out of the city.
simple.

Jhovey87

I would turn around and run like hell until I got far enough away from him then I would set up a booby trap with landmines (hopefully I would have some) then hope to god he would walk right into them :)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Attack it when my time to attack comes, duh :3 But when I were me facing Nemesis, I would probally think like: ''WTF?! AAAAA MAMA!!! RUN LIKE HELL AYSEGUL, DON'T LOOK BACK AND DON'T EVEN DARE TO FALL DOWN!!!!!'' I would probally get killed in notime :I

sadistic_greyfox

First time I played I went at him and defeated him all the time. So if I was Jill and sure of my skills you'd bet I would take great joy in embarrassing ol' Nemmy multiple times, make him feel inadequate :p

Leon_S._Kennedy

Well, there's almost a 100% chance that I would get killed anyway, so I guess I would shoot at him until he decided to kill me. lol But I would die anyway.......running just makes you die tired O.O

dodoninja97

If I was i runned to find an gun however i runned as hell to escape from him.OMG what can i do to a gigantic nemesis that is like godzila

Top Bottom