• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What type of mercenaries do you think RE6 will have?

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Here this is something i found in a Re website about every character
Rebbeca:Excellent in the field of medicine (blah,blah,blah) She is capable of greatness that even rivals the Chris redfield also oddly enough has some connection with excella and choose to live a normal life but does what is needed for her survival
Barry:Trained by former STARS captain Irons weapon expert and always comes prepared but lacks what Rebbeca,Chris and Leon posses Has some connection with BSAA memeber Josh Stone
Carlos:Ex-UBCS mercenary excells in Fire-arms of all types is very capable but lacks natural survival skills
By odd understanding he has a connection with Sheva Alomar
Billy Coen: Ex-marine who's personality and perspective of all things around him has great potential rivals the Legendary BSAA founders Chris and Jill
Has a strange connection with Leon.S.Kennedy

????????????? i remember from the making of RE5 art book they once had Barry accompany Chris in Africa and they wanted to write a file on rebecca stating that she was in Africa during the events of 5 (this wasnt in the book, I forgot where I read this from, could not be true) but these ideas never made it through. I know the Barry part was true and why I think that he was chosen for mercenaries reunion and this could also be true for Rebecca. I would also like to see your source.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
????????????? i remember from the making of RE5 art book they once had Barry accompany Chris in Africa and they wanted to write a file on rebecca stating that she was in Africa during the events of 5 (this wasnt in the book, I forgot where I read this from, could not be true) but these ideas never made it through. I know the Barry part was true and why I think that he was chosen for mercenaries reunion and this could also be true for Rebecca. I would also like to see your source.
I don't remember the site because it's gone now but i remember a few things with RE5
Rebecca had a connection with excella in the medical department
same with Barry like a rival or something to josh
Billy it was mentioned as a rumour he is a memeber of the BSAA but is acting like an agent of tricell
And i believe has a connection to Leon from rebecca whic came from chris that came from claire

Jay

K.I.N.G.

I remember seeing info that originally Barry was going to have the main role of RE5. Also Rebecca was going to be in it. They changed it to Chris because he was more well known than Barry.

tharsheblows

I don't remember the site because it's gone now but i remember a few things with RE5
Rebecca had a connection with excella in the medical department
same with Barry like a rival or something to josh
Billy it was mentioned as a rumour he is a memeber of the BSAA but is acting like an agent of tricell
And i believe has a connection to Leon from rebecca whic came from chris that came from claire

Well since you don't have a credible source this is nothing but hearsay but you never know these things could end up being cannon one day (not saying that it isn't but there is no source). Speaking of cannon... I wonder why Capcom hasn't released another trailer for Resident Evil Damnation. Doesn't it take pl. before the events of 6?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well since you don't have a credible source this is nothing but hearsay but you never know these things could end up being cannon one day (not saying that it isn't but there is no source). Speaking of cannon... I wonder why Capcom hasn't released another trailer for Resident Evil Damnation. Doesn't it take pl. before the events of 6?
They've already released quite a bit on six...I think they're keeping this under raps...Besides...There were only like two trailers for Degeneration before it came out...And they were VERY Spread out...

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Let me see...
For the mercenaries they usually put the characters from the story... So:
-Leon
-Chris
-Jake
-Sherry
-Piers
-Helena

Now, since RE5 they used different skins, so that would be at least one for each of those (and if I had to bet, I 'd say we can wait for a "Midnight Jake", a fan-service for men ("Schoolgirl Sherry", that will look sorta like Rebecca's nurse suit in M3D) and something fan-service for the girls... Probably Leon's)

Ada will most likely be in, probably in the normal and RE2 dress (I really doubt they will make the physics for the RE4 dress)
The guy in white with Hunnigan (can't recall his name) is probable, most likely in an Excella-like style...
Hunnigan, like Sheva and Claire business (Hmm... Ironic, isn't it)

tharsheblows

What are those "connections" about? They seem pretty ridiculous to me.

Those "connections" were probably just to tie in Barry and Rebecca to RE5. They never made it in therefore they are not canon. At one point Barry and Rebecca (questionable) were going to be in RE5 but were cut from the story before the game was in production.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't think so... I guess whoever wrote that just said they had connections because they were in the same dlc pack.
I think RE5 would have been a great opportunity to show Barry and Rebecca a last time (I guess they are not willing to use them again), since all the other surviving STARS were in it.

tharsheblows

I don't think so... I guess whoever wrote that just said they had connections because they were in the same dlc pack.
I think RE5 would have been a great opportunity to show Barry and Rebecca a last time (I guess they are not willing to use them again), since all the other surviving STARS were in it.

I didn't think about that them being in the same dlc pack but Billy Coen's name was mentioned in that "connection" but those statements can still be absolutely false. I agree with the Barry and Rebecca thing, they can still be in future installments or DLC, you never know.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Those "connections" were probably just to tie in Barry and Rebecca to RE5. They never made it in therefore they are not canon. At one point Barry and Rebecca (questionable) were going to be in RE5 but were cut from the story before the game was in production.
Nice observation
On the Beta Re5 Barry was suppose to be Josh's partner not Sheva
Same with rebecca and excella (in the medical field)
Also i forget why they did this but at first they were going to make the game Chris and Leon
But quicky changed it but the connections the Characters that were named were in a Finishing Touches stage of the game

tharsheblows

Nice observation
On the Beta Re5 Barry was suppose to be Josh's partner not Sheva
Same with rebecca and excella (in the medical field)
Also i forget why they did this but at first they were going to make the game Chris and Leon
But quicky changed it but the connections the Characters that were named were in a Finishing Touches stage of the game

It's amazing how much a game changes during production.I know Sheva originally wasn't supposed to be apart of the BSAA, but she was in some type militia in Africa who would meet Chris and Barry (at this time Barry was a partner) at night in some town.Before Excella was a CEO, she was an assistant to the CEO but would then would join forces with Wesker. The art book I was talking about earlier had more "what could've been" events that I cant remember at the moment. I'm glad of the outcome that RE5 had in the end though.

Here is a sample of the book :http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-depth/resident-evil-5-beta-4-5-information-lost-scrapped-concepts/

I know I've posted it before but for those who haven't seen it they might want to take a look.

Top Bottom