• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite season out of the year?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I'm just a bit curious. As for me, it used to summer, but then I moved to NC and it's absolute Hell. So I have to say Winter. LOL

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
autumn. where i live, it gets humid in the summer, and winter..let's not even talk about winter lol. so i enjoy a good middle of the road temperature. i can go out and do stuff without pouring sweat, i get to wear sweaters and jackets which are my favorite parts of my wardrobe, and of course the colors are nice too!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Winter. because i sweat really fast. and where i live used to be a dessert 60 decades ago

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I think I would probably have to say summer. I love warmth, and in England it doesn't get overly warm very often. I also love it because the nights are really light, it's great to sit in a pub garden with friends on a summer evening. :)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Spring for me. Temperatures are always perfect for just about anything that I want to do and wear (And perfect weather if I ever just want to go out and drive my convertible with the roof down unlike Summer where it's so hot that even driving with the roof down doesn't even cool me down.), rains more frequently and not as bad as Summer, and I can actually breath outside without having to suffocate due to the scorching heat or worry about freezing my butt off when I want to go somewhere (It's December and snowing, stays outside with denim shorts on.).

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Every season is beautiful in its own way, but if I had to choose one, it would be spring. Because summer is too hot, winter is too cold and autumn is too rainy. The only problem I have with spring is the pollen, there's something in the air of the human world that won't give me peace towards the end of the season, but I'd rather have that than over 30°C in the shade in summer or -20°C in winter.

AgentZero

I think I would probably have to say summer. I love warmth, and in England it doesn't get overly warm very often. I also love it because the nights are really light, it's great to sit in a pub garden with friends on a summer evening. :)
I probably would love summer if I lived in Europe, but unfortunately I don't. Where I live now, in summer it gets up to high nineties with humidity of 70% And above.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I love autumn ('fall' to the Americans). The colours of the trees, the beginning of the appreciation for the outdoors as well as the indoor comforts, being able to wear some very nice clothes (shawl cardigans, tailored trousers, earthly coloured blazer and some nice leather brogues) that allow layering and my birthday (October, thankfully).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Autumn. Easily! That's where Halloween lives, damn it!
Yes! Halloween, the only day of the year I can dress normally and not get a weird looks.
But yeah Halloween is my favorite holiday.
Isn't that in November? By that time I got winter, actually October is often when winter makes its first appearance.

@AgentZero, LOL you usually get weird looks when you dress normal? That's just very funny. :p

AgentZero

Isn't that in November? By that time I got winter, actually October is often when winter makes its first appearance.

@AgentZero, LOL you usually get weird looks when you dress normal? That's just very funny. :p
So many. OMG, me and all my video game/anime memorabilia on, along with my three face piercings. It's actually pretty funny to go out and be well . . . me, and see all the stares I get.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Yes! Halloween, the only day of the year I can dress normally and not get a weird looks.
But yeah Halloween is my favorite holiday.
Mine too, M. Zero. Mine too. I've long wanted to celebrate it as others do Christmas, but nobody really seems to want to but me. :/

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I love autumn ('fall' to the Americans). The colours of the trees, the beginning of the appreciation for the outdoors as well as the indoor comforts, being able to wear some very nice clothes (shawl cardigans, tailored trousers, earthly coloured blazer and some nice leather brogues) that allow layering and my birthday (October, thankfully).
Actully, that depends on your region. Here in Missouri I here it referred to more as Autumn than Fall.

I have to say my favorite season is Summer. The hotter the better. I work in a warehouse, which is essentially a big metal box without air conditioning, and it is EASILY above 100 degrees. Today it was 102 degrees by 10:00 am. People say I'm crazy, but I love knowing I'm working DAMN hard, and the sweat soaked shirt is proof of the hard work.

Popo

The Summer, I love only having to wear a t-shirt and done, not having a cold all the time, and my nose running like a faucet. Having to wear like 2 sweaters and a jacket because of the cold also sucks.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Actully, that depends on your region. Here in Missouri I here it referred to more as Autumn than Fall.

I have to say my favorite season is Summer. The hotter the better. I work in a warehouse, which is essentially a big metal box without air conditioning, and it is EASILY above 100 degrees. Today it was 102 degrees by 10:00 am. People say I'm crazy, but I love knowing I'm working DAMN hard, and the sweat soaked shirt is proof of the hard work.
Interesting. I've only ever visited Florida (have a home) and briefly New York (boarding the Queen Mary 2) where I heard the Americans use the term 'Fall'.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
People say I'm crazy, but I love knowing I'm working DAMN hard, and the sweat soaked shirt is proof of the hard work.

Yep, you're definitely the only person I know who loves to sweat that much. (I know someone who is totally into sweaty men, but that's something else.) But I won't judge since I myself am probably the only person who likes aching muscles. It makes me feel like I did something for my body.

Top Bottom