• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your EDC (Every Day Carry)?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Ok so i got this idea from a video i saw on youtube.

For me me beside my wallet,keys and phone my EDC is:
A flashlight.
John-Benzen multi pocket tools: 15 functions in 1.
Duct tape.
Extra batteries for flashlight.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Um, the only thing I carry with me every day is my phone. And my boobs I guess, they're pretty heavy :p
I've seen some men that take their boobs everywhere. Actually, I believe that their boobs take them to places.

Furthermore: bewbs.

I suppose that my everyday carry would be my wallet (I still have ticket stubs from the Uffizi, Vatican Museum and a palace in Vienna) as I have to have not only my driver's license with me, but a card denoting the medication I'm on, my phone (good old iPhone 5s), car keys and clothes. Kind of require them.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
My everyday carry would have to be my SSN. I should never carry it with me on an everyday basis, but I constantly forget numbers (Unless it's a really important number, and apparently my SSN is not important enough to me by that logic.), and there is always that one time where after a long period of time of never using it that I will need to remember it and won't remember it (Except for the last 4 digits.). I feel so embarrassed everytime I forget it or when I have to look at it because I keep thinking that each time I forget and it's like right in front of somebody I keep having this nagging feeling that I'm arousing some sort of suspicion.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
My wallet, which contains my ID, library card and money, my phone, my ipod and pair of headphones, my Yu-Gi-Oh! deck. I know, I'm a nerd :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Let's see... the only thing I always carry is my wallet. In it is money, a real micro assault rifle and some nuts and bolts. And sometimes one or more plastic cards.

Duct tape.
Extra batteries for flashlight.
Do you often need to gag people? Lol
You never switch off your flashlight? :p Get a LED flashlight and you no longer need to worry about battery life.

Um, the only thing I carry with me every day is my phone. And my boobs I guess, they're pretty heavy :p
Women with heavy boobs should learn to ask for help more often. We men love to help out and hold their weight. Everything we're willing to do to lighten women's burden... :p

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The things I always take out with me are:

A bag containing:
- Purse holding keys, money, debit card and various discount/loyalty cards for shops
- An umbrella (I live in England, where there's a chance of rain nearly everyday)
- Hair grips and ties
- A small bottle of scented body mist
- A lip balm
- A pen

And a mobile phone in my pocket.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Do you often need to gag people? Lol
You never switch off your flashlight? :p Get a LED flashlight and you no longer need to worry about battery life.

Yes i do. because some people can't shut up.

This is my flashlight but the one i have is Black

pTRU1-12002379dt.jpg

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So I just got a Naruto headband (Leaf Village) A few weeks ago. I take that with me pretty much everywhere. And along with flipqy, I take a Yu-Gi-Oh deck, and a Magic:The Gathering Deck.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That's a handy little pocket flashlight there. Since you work in the gag business, you might also need some sort of weapon in case your subjects refuse to obey. Large flashlights (a half meter long, or 1.5 feet) are good as weapons and you don't need a license to carry.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
That's a handy little pocket flashlight there. Since you work in the gag business, you might also need some sort of weapon in case your subjects refuse to obey. Large flashlights (a half meter long, or 1.5 feet) are good as weapons and you don't need a license to carry.

Well i have the 10 hours version of this in my phone. and i have a knife in my multi-tool

and if that video doesn't work then i will unleash the wrath of Pinkie pie

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Tactical under belt, duty belt with: 1.7% OC Spray w/holder, handcuffs w/holder, glove pouch, tactical light and holder, radio, cuff key and rings on a key holder, 2 mag pouches, SIG SAUER P250 with 3 point holster. I also have a pen, notebook, keycard, credentials, wallet, belt keepers (to secure duty belt to under belt), baby wipes (for multiple sanitary reasons), and 3 plastic bags.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Tactical under belt, duty belt with: 1.7% OC Spray w/holder, handcuffs w/holder, glove pouch, tactical light and holder, radio, cuff key and rings on a key holder, 2 mag pouches, SIG SAUER P250 with 3 point holster. I also have a pen, notebook, keycard, credentials, wallet, belt keepers (to secure duty belt to under belt), baby wipes (for multiple sanitary reasons), and 3 plastic bags.
Are you a cop? Or just prepared for the Apocalypse?

Top Bottom