• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Survivor 2: Code Veronica What is this game?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
It's a dream that Claire has during the events of Code Veronica. I've heard bad things, but I would totally buy it if I could find a copy.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
This whole thread for Gun Survivor 2... Wow. I never played the game, but honestly, I would if I could.. then I would wish I never did.

weskerondope

Has anyone found an NTSC version of the game!?!?!? Any replies would be helpful. I just can't seem to find it....

no i havent found it, simply cause it doesnt exist,
if you live in ntsc region and wanna play the game you have to mod your console and import it (or burn it)
i live in pal region and i can tell you this game aint really worth wasting any time on, its no better than gaiden or opperation racoon city really

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've been trying to get my hands on this game for EVER. It's the ONLY game I'm missing in the entire RE series to have a physical copy of each! Not true. I actually don't have a physical copy of Mercs 3D...

weskerondope

i know a website where you can buy it, its a swedish website simmilar to ebay and they have 2 copies of it
and they deliver it internationally, one of the copies has a low bid right now and 2 days left
the other one is not an auction but a set price, pretty high price though
both are pal copies i believe

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i know a website where you can buy it, its a swedish website simmilar to ebay and they have 2 copies of it
and they deliver it internationally, one of the copies has a low bid right now and 2 days left
the other one is not an auction but a set price, pretty high price though
both are pal copies i believe

May I ask what you mean by Pal copies? And also, does it show the price in US dollars?

weskerondope

pal means its european copy, it will only work on european ( and possibly african and maybe even some asian consoles)
it should also work on modded american consoles, they show the price in SEK and not USD, there are currency converters you may use though to see what it is in dollars

weskerondope

i might be able to help you buy a copy using my account,
but not right now cause im kinda busy this month, but if you are interested next month ill see what we can come up with

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
Alright, I am in the same boat as Kennedy Killer here, So I will probably get my PS2 modded and by a copy off of ebay.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i might be able to help you buy a copy using my account,
but not right now cause im kinda busy this month, but if you are interested next month ill see what we can come up with

Thank you very much for the offer, but I only have American consoles. So it seems it wouldn't work. Sadly. Thank you though. It's very kind.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yeah no problem, i thought maybe you wanted it just as a collecting piece,
but you are not missing out on much take my word for it

I would, and honestly having a European copy would be awesome, because I've noticed they seem to have cooler Box Art, however, it's also my goal to beat all of the RE games, and that one is missing from my list.

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
you could download a ps2 emulator and load pal bios onto it and play it that way if you have a powerful enough pc.

weskerondope

I would, and honestly having a European copy would be awesome, because I've noticed they seem to have cooler Box Art, however, it's also my goal to beat all of the RE games, and that one is missing from my list.
yeah we have different cover art in europe for some games, mostly the older ones, maybe you seen my collection picture in another thread, allthough some covers look crappier in our region, such as code veronica x for ps2/GC that one just has a lame close up of claires face, i do however like the look of our resident evil 4 gc version better than ntsc one, also our ps1 cases are twice as thick as yours for some reason i do not know

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yeah we have different cover art in europe for some games, mostly the older ones, maybe you seen my collection picture in another thread, allthough some covers look crappier in our region, such as code veronica x for ps2/GC that one just has a lame close up of claires face, i do however like the look of our resident evil 4 gc version better than ntsc one, also our ps1 cases are twice as thick as yours for some reason i do not know

Twice as thick? That's odd...And what's your RE4 look like?

weskerondope

yeah i believe ntsc ps1 games have the same jewel cases allmost like audio cds have, but here they are thick for some reason, dreamcast games are also thicker here, as for my resident evil 4 copy i assume you saw it by now since you checked out the collection thread, also one possibly bad thing about pal region is that we never got directors cut dual shock version or resident evil 2 dual shock version, but personally i dont like dir cut cual version since it has a new soundtrack that isnt half as good as the original one

Top Bottom