• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What character are you?

icydeath7

The god of walls
Re: What Resident Evil 4 Character are you?

:(im salazar

but for weapon im a flash gernade:D

You Scored as Flash Grenade
You are a Flash Grenade. You don't really like to kill people, you just like to stun them and get the hell out of dodge. You'll always take the easy route.

jill valentine1985

Resident evil
im jill valentine with that old handgone .lost in raccon city alone and tired. i hope in this septamber i found my way for releas from this horror city....maybe in 30 septamber...somehow im still alive yet....

aoshi

I scored jack krauser. I hate that guy and is giving me a hard time in PRO mode.I don't know how they define each character.

Does liking sushi turn me into ada?I think thats not true.

Dr. Narcissus

Wasn't sure which quiz so I did two.

You Scored as Merchant

You are the Merchant. You're kind of crazy and you are obsessed with weaponry. You are easily fooled into buying useless objects. You're a traveler and mysterious.

You Scored as Chris Redfield

A tough guy who possesses both a strong mentality and great vitality, Chris has a great advantage with weapons when surrounded by many enemies. He has completed numerous missions by overcoming critical situations and great danger. He is an expert at handling firearms. After solving the "mansion incident", he transferred to Europe with his team members Jill and Barry to seek the truth

Genie

75333_30256.jpg

You Scored as Ashley

You are Ashley Graham, the president's daughter. You don't have much physical strength but you're successful in other ways. You like to be protected by others and like school.

Ashley
88%
Salazar
63%
Dr. Salvador
44%
Krauser
38%
Saddler
31%
El Gigante
25%
Garrador
25%
Village Chief
25%
Merchant
6%
Ada
6%
Luis
6%
Leon
6%
Regenerator
0%

XDD Well the description fits 'cause I do like school XD

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
You Scored as Krauser
You are Jack Krauser. You like to trick people, for example, faking your own death. You think you are deceiving but anyone could see through your lies. You are strong, fast, and a skilled fighter.

Krauser
100%
Regenerator
81%
Leon
81%
Saddler
75%
Ada
63%
Luis
63%
Merchant
56%
Dr. Salvador
50%
Village Chief
50%
Garrador
44%
Salazar
38%
El Gigante
38%
Ashley
0%

I am just glad i didn't score as ashley

Blue_Rose88

Code:Veronica
I got Leon :p

You Scored as Leon

You are Leon S. Kennedy. You are smart but always seem to get yourself into crazy situations. You will not stop until your mission is complete, and you have good values when it comes to life.
75339_30262.jpg

refanficrequest.gif

b.gluch

You Scored as Ada
You are Ada Wong. You are an independent woman. Nobody knows if they can trust you or not. You seem to follow the plans of your instructor but secretly make up your own rules as you go along.

Regenerator
81%
Ada
81%
Salazar
75%
Merchant
75%
Krauser
69%
Ashley
69%
Leon
63%
Garrador
63%
Village Chief
63%
Saddler
56%
Luis
50%
El Gigante
44%
Dr. Salvador
44%

SweeeeeeeeeeeeT

hellgirl223

roflmao
couldnt take quizfarm so took other sites, got this:
Ada Wong
You kick ass along with Leon. You are so sexy that you are always manipulating people throughout the game. You get ****ed at someone, you go Jackie Chan on their asses.

hmm, im happy but at the same time i feel so inaccurate rofl XD

edit: tried another
For 40 % you are: You Are Leon Scott Kennedy!
This makes you tough, and clever! You can take on things if needed to and you protect what you're supposed to. You keep focused on your goals as well!

hmm, i dont think this is accurate, im pretty much a weakling physically but i do focus on my goals when im really focused XD otherwise, i get distracted xD

You could also get this result:
For 30 % you are: You are Ada Wong!

You try to keep quiet amongst others, but can fit in, if needed, but you'd rather not have to!

this sounds about right; though i dont easily fit in situations too easily

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are Luis Serra!

You enjoy to flirt with good looking people and can get serious if needed to!
lmao not even close idk how to flirt and never have XD i do get serious if i need too though

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are Jack Krauser!

If someone makes you mad, you hurt them. You are free to do and say what you want to or think.

im not tough like him, but yes, when someone makes me mad, i can get pretty ****ed and hurt them accidentaly.. most of the time i keep to myself though. and im not very free. yet.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are Ashley Grahame!

You are sociable and can get along with the people you chose to... but not much of the fighting type...
yes, i am not the fighting type and am weak orz but im not sociable at all D:

You are Ada Wong. You are an independent woman. Nobody knows if they can trust you or not. You seem to follow the plans of your instructor but secretly make up your own rules as you go along.

Ada 75%
Regenerator 69%
Krauser 69%
Salazar 63%
Merchant 56%
Saddler 50%
Leon 50%
Dr. Salvador 44%
Village Chief 38%
El Gigante 31%
Luis 31%
Garrador 31%