• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Celebrity/Person do you look like the most?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Just as the title suggests this thread is about the strange occurances in the world of DNA where too many strands line up with your celebrity doppelgangers. I actually have two that kinda scare me and one that just makes me laugh. Please try and post your picture next to the alleged look-a-like so we can judge :D

TylerLAbineMEEcopy.jpg

AndyHullMEEcopy.jpg

AndySignoreMEEcopy.jpg

Lol this whole thing came about from the beard. When i went to the bahamas some dude yelled out YO...HEY...ITs THE GUY FROM THE HANGOVER, and i signed 'zacks' autograph and said you're now officially part of the wolfpack. Ever since then my girlfriend has been comparing me to actors and famous people and these are the ones she said i looked like. She told me i didnt have to hide the fact that i was a celebrity anymore....She knows. lol

Mr Sunshine

ahahaha! The last photo of yours is priceless! And yeah you did remind me of zack galifianakis before! xD

Back in high school when my hair were bushy, my friends would tell me that i look like MJ. I also am somewhat dark-skinned especially during summer. So there you go..

A random granny also told me this once! xD

Hoady

THAT BEARD!!

People say i look like Edward Cullen. Alot. I think its a side angle thing. I've also been told Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolies brother but only once though.i will post something in the future

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I get Heath Ledger a lot, David from Roseanne (plays on Big Bang now), and my hair dresser told me the other day that I look like Justin Timberlake (lol).
Dude...If you've been told Justin Timberlake then you're officially H.O.T. hot my friend...

Anyway, I have one outfit I reserve and call my Johnny Depp outfit, because everytime I where it I get told by numerous people "You look like Johnny Deep"...It's a black fedora with a white puffy (Pirate like) shirt that I where a black leather vest over and black slacks...I also have just a bit of facial hair above my lip, not the whole mustace like Johnny Depp, and the little bit of wiskers on my chin and side chin areas...My hair is styled kinda like his two...I only get this when I wear the one outfit though lol...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I've been told that I look like a cross between Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox lmao.
And this....
tremors.jpg
:p

A random granny also told me this once! xD
lol A random granny told you this? She must be pretty hip (oh i should stop)

THAT BEARD!!

People say i look like Edward Cullen. Alot. I think its a side angle thing. I've also been told Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolies brother but only once though.i will post something in the future
Lol for a second there i read it as "I've also been told Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolie".....in my head i had already formed 3 different hybrids of that face before i read the apostrophe S :D.

I'm sorry about the Edward Cullen thing, i would never say that to any male out of respect.

Dude...If you've been told Justin Timberlake then you're officially H.O.T. hot my friend...

Anyway, I have one outfit I reserve and call my Johnny Depp outfit, because everytime I where it I get told by numerous people "You look like Johnny Deep"...It's a black fedora with a white puffy (Pirate like) shirt that I where a black leather vest over and black slacks...I also have just a bit of facial hair above my lip, not the whole mustace like Johnny Depp, and the little bit of wiskers on my chin and side chin areas...My hair is styled kinda like his two...I only get this when I wear the one outfit though lol...

If there were 5 hot celebrity males i would mold myself after Johnny Depp would be one of them, congrats sir you've achieved a great feat

Hoady

Lol for a second there i read it as "I've also been told Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolie".....in my head i had already formed 3 different hybrids of that face before i read the apostrophe S :D.

Fiery imagination!Must be the beard!

I'm sorry about the Edward Cullen thing, i would never say that to any male out of respect.

Don't worry, i had my riot shield up in case of oncoming bricks.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Am an odd one..

For a few years, i was likined to John travolta's Pulp fiction character Vincent as i had put on a bit of weight and had long hair.

but in my teens i was always likened to Damon Albarn.

weird.

Anyways, after two years of getting my act together over the past 3 months the old '' heyyy you look like that guy who made gorillaz ''

it can be a bit annoying, because people think you are copying him, but am not, its just that we look samishy, and i also am an artist sooooo... ya.

DamonAlbarn.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This is all I have to say. Not sure if I like the compliment or not, sometimes I do, and sometimes I take it as I look like a guy. Hmmph. Hate this pic, but my friend made it as a comparison for me, I would've used another, but alas I didn't make the pic.

@capcomplicated: awesome thread dude, and I'm loving the comparison pics!

18777_1306289782649_1392661696_31506651_3448108_n.jpg
Davey Havok of AFI.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I've been told that I look like Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz and Cameron Diaz (when her hair was dyed brown). Someone also once told me I reminded them of Natalie Portman.

I can see Natalie Portman a bit! I hope you're not as crazy as her character from Black Swan... But if you are that's pretty cool too. ;-)

Oh I also get Ally Sheedy from the breakfast club A LOT. So much so that I'm getting really tired of it. :|

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Haha well I don't think I'm that crazy... But I did find myself relating to her in some moments. hmmm lol

As for Ally Sheedy... I can see it! :p But I alos thought of Noomi Rapace when I saw some of your pictures, especially that one you posted in this thread.

noomi_rapace_01.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Haha well I don't think I'm that crazy... But I did find myself relating to her in some moments. hmmm lol

As for Ally Sheedy... I can see it! :p But I alos thought of Noomi Rapace when I saw some of your pictures, especially that one you posted in this thread.

noomi_rapace_01.jpg

Oh my Jeebus! She's my favorite Lisbeth! She's also super hot D: Thank you. I'm extremely flattered... :oops:

EDIT: That's it... I know who I'll be for halloween now! I've been wanting to do it for ages, but now you've motivated me to do so.

Top Bottom