• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What are your opinions on the two mystery character?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well after looking at those pics, he definitely does look a lot like Steve only older.

And I hope the blonde chick is Sherry but it's kinda hard to tell cause she does look like Ashley too lol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Capcom has confirmed who they are!
Billy Joe and Bobby Sue Brookes...Cousins caught up in an outbreak in Europe from career military families...Bobby Sue's father was caught up in the Sheen Island incident...

PSYCHE!!!

sbr999

My theory:
Male character - Raymond Vester from Resident Evil Revelations
Also Chris' reference ' how many of our men are dead because of that %+-*?" might be for Jessica also from Revelations.

Proof/Spoiler below
Resident Evil Revelations ending:
youtube .com/watch?v=vsJzyy9IGwI

bruno

Chief Researcher
My theory:
Also Chris' reference ' how many of our men are dead because of that %+-*?" might be for Jessica also from Revelations.

Proof/Spoiler below
I agree with the Jessica part, but the man looks nothing like Raymond...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
My theory:

Proof/Spoiler below

The girl is a definite possibility after watching the Revelations ending.

But that guy looks nothing at all like Raymond in the slightest.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I may not have been the first, but if it is Jessica at least I can say I called it. As for the two mystery characters I would say Lott and Lily Klein.

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
I could see Jessica and steve being the two. I would have a hard time believing Alex Wesker as a merc would be way to below a wesker. Will be interesting

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Ashley and Claire confirmed that they have not done any voice acting... so that girls has got to be Sherry
Oh and with the pictures I can find the mys character and Steve have the same hair color, eye color, chin, nose, and almost the same ears..I will let everyone stab me if that is not Steve Burnside

You forgot the guy i had seen in a RE:revelations walk through, Raymond....maybe its him except with a tan or pale-er skin i can't really compare skin tone at the moment

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
You forgot the guy i had seen in a RE:revelations walk through, Raymond....maybe its him except with a tan or pale-er skin i can't really compare skin tone at the moment
RE:revalations? thats the 3ds exclusive right. and I think thats a spin off. I dont pay to much attention to spin offs. I mean how many people have gone from a spin off to a main series.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I saw Revelations and I consider it to be a main entrance, it's more important to me than RE3 or RE4.
I do believe the antagonists of Revelarions may return in RE6, they were great.

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
RE:revalations? thats the 3ds exclusive right. and I think thats a spin off. I dont pay to much attention to spin offs. I mean how many people have gone from a spin off to a main series.

I agree with bruno. Also just because its exclusive to a system doesn't mean its a spin off. it probably is but I think its somehow related to the main story because what happened at the very end of the game, just look at dante's inferno, kratos couldn't have transformed from him and xbox 360 to the god of war and ps3 even though God of War was made b4 dantes inferno teh setting of the game is whats important (doesn't make much difference since GoW was back in 2 Ad and dantes inferno was the Renaissance back in 1000 Ad) ._.

Tyshi

I have no real feelings one way or the other as far as who the female is, if I had to make a bet I would say Sherry seeing as she is actually relevant as a character.

The male character though, biases aside I would say is HUNK. He is a Mercenary, and infamous in his hand to hand ability. These notions that HUNK is established as a silent character are ill supported if you ask me. In RE 2 he didn't have much of a talking role because he had no one to really communicate with, directly more so, as most of his team members are dead or dying at the time. Though in Umbrella Chornicles we do get to here him speak somewhat in passing about a fellow USS memebers demise. On the note of USS he seems to be QUITE talkative to his fellow USS memebers in all the video seen of ORC. Secondly it's been speculated sometime now that HUNK may have some sort of immunity to the T-Virus which would account for why no matter how dangerous the mission he has always been able to return unharmed even when his entire team has gone under. Maybe his invulernability on missions can be attributed to something in his blood that makes him immune to the T-Virus. Also already having mercenary training and umbrella having fallen apart at the seams it would only make sense that HUNK would continue to live out his life as some sort of mercenary or possibly be picked up by one of the "coporations" out there. If Sherry had been under the care of one of them and this is her we are seeing in game then maybe HUNK got picked up for some high profile baby sitting duty, who knows for now really.

As for Steve I will simply say this. Steve was in Weskers possesion when he was presumed to be "dead" right? Is anyone but me very doubtful that Wesker would A) revive steve or B) let him escape if he managed to come back somehow. I doubt Wesker would leave any lose ends lying around and he probably kept his body somewhere for safe keeping or destroyed him. Though it is worth mentioning that Wesker did use the samples he gathered from Steve in DSC. Also what will the time gap from Code Veronica to 6 be? Suddenly becoming a mercanry as well seems a bit of a stretch if you ask me.

All in game decpitions of HUNK in cutscene art
HunksSuvivorEnding.jpg

Hunk_EndingRE2_sm.jpg

Hunkc.png

This art I am very unsure about but I have come across is a number of times so it's your call really what you make of it, just remeber (and for all these pictures) These are depicting HUNK at the time of RE2-3 timeline-wise.
3111935696_9e916d1491.jpg

Also a little known fact that the toy company Moby Dick released a short series of Resident Evil figures covering various characters and series. Of note there are 2 different model's they made for HUNK one having a removable mask. Take a look at the face and let me know what you guys think. Not sure how much I would invest in the info but it is an official RE action figure and this is HUNK

4f24ff13f0876_242570b.jpg

This is the official packaging of the toy in question

rTxs.jpg

Take it all with a grain of salt, I just find all the speculation interesting. I'm mostly interested in comparing these pictures of HUNK's unmasked face to the screen shots of the mysterious new character.

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I have no real feelings one way or the other as far as who the female is, if I had to make a bet I would say Sherry seeing as she is actually relevant as a character.

The male character though, biases aside I would say is HUNK. He is a Mercenary, and infamous in his hand to hand ability. These notions that HUNK is established as a silent character are ill supported if you ask me. In RE 2 he didn't have much of a talking role because he had no one to really communicate with, directly more so, as most of his team members are dead or dying at the time. Though in Umbrella Chornicles we do get to here him speak somewhat in passing about a fellow USS memebers demise. On the note of USS he seems to be QUITE talkative to his fellow USS memebers in all the video seen of ORC. Secondly it's been speculated sometime now that HUNK may have some sort of immunity to the T-Virus which would account for why no matter how dangerous the mission he has always been able to return unharmed even when his entire team has gone under. Maybe his invulernability on missions can be attributed to something in his blood that makes him immune to the T-Virus. Also already having mercenary training and umbrella having fallen apart at the seams it would only make sense that HUNK would continue to live out his life as some sort of mercenary or possibly be picked up by one of the "coporations" out there. If Sherry had been under the care of one of them and this is her we are seeing in game then maybe HUNK got picked up for some high profile baby sitting duty, who knows for now really.

As for Steve I will simply say this. Steve was in Weskers possesion when he was presumed to be "dead" right? Is anyone but me very doubtful that Wesker would A) revive steve or B) let him escape if he managed to come back somehow. I doubt Wesker would leave any lose ends lying around and he probably kept his body somewhere for safe keeping or destroyed him. Though it is worth mentioning that Wesker did use the samples he gathered from Steve in DSC. Also what will the time gap from Code Veronica to 6 be? Suddenly becoming a mercanry as well seems a bit of a stretch if you ask me.

All in game decpitions of HUNK in cutscene art
HunksSuvivorEnding.jpg

Hunk_EndingRE2_sm.jpg

Hunkc.png

This art I am very unsure about but I have come across is a number of times so it's your call really what you make of it, just remeber (and for all these pictures) These are depicting HUNK at the time of RE2-3 timeline-wise.
3111935696_9e916d1491.jpg

Also a little known fact that the toy company Moby **** released a short series of Resident Evil figures covering various characters and series. Of note there are 2 different model's they made for HUNK one having a removable mask. Take a look at the face and let me know what you guys think. Not sure how much I would invest in the info but it is an official RE action figure and this is HUNK

4f24ff13f0876_242570b.jpg

This is the official packaging of the toy in question

rTxs.jpg

Take it all with a grain of salt, I just find all the speculation interesting. I'm mostly interested in comparing these pictures of HUNK's unmasked face to the screen shots of the mysterious new character.

and it came with an smg....you should watch that you could shoot your eye out...lol christmas

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Also what will the time gap from Code Veronica to 6 be? Suddenly becoming a mercanry as well seems a bit of a stretch if you ask me.

Resident Evil code veronica was set 6 months after RE2 which was set in 1998.

RE6 is confirmed to be taking place in 2013.

That leaves us with 15 years for Steve to become a Mercenary which is PLENTY of time.

And as to the question as to how Steve would escape,

at the time Wesker was working for a different organizatin.

For all we know, Wesker simply let the organization keep Steve after he got what he wanted from him.

He definitely seems like the type to leave a person high and dry after he gets what he wants.

For all we know Steve could have been revived and escaped AFTER Wesker had left the organization in question.

And the whole him being HUNK seems so unlikely to me.

That guy doesn't look like HUNK in the slightest.

Different hair color and face structure altogether...

And it has been 15 years which means that HUNK (who is likely around the age of Chris) would be nearing 40.

But this guy looks to be in his late 20s or early 30s.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Resident Evil code veronica was set 6 months after RE2 which was set in 1998.

RE6 is confirmed to be taking place in 2013.

That leaves us with 15 years for Steve to become a Mercenary which is PLENTY of time.

And as to the question as to how Steve would escape,

at the time Wesker was working for a different organizatin.

For all we know, Wesker simply let the organization keep Steve after he got what he wanted from him.

He definitely seems like the type to leave a person high and dry after he gets what he wants.

For all we know Steve could have been revived and escaped AFTER Wesker had left the organization in question.

And the whole him being HUNK seems so unlikely to me.

That guy doesn't look like HUNK in the slightest.

Different hair color and face structure altogether...

And it has been 15 years which means that HUNK (who is likely around the age of Chris) would be nearing 40.

But this guy looks to be in his late 20s or early 30s.
Its actually three months after resi 2

Top Bottom