• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just got back from seeing Patriots Day, it was so good. It really captured the emotion of the Boston massacre and Mark Wahlberg delivered his usual "strong" performance, no pun intended. It even had a nice tribute to the BM victims at the end, awwww.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I just got back from seeing Patriots Day, it was so good. It really captured the emotion of the Boston massacre and Mark Wahlberg delivered his usual "strong" performance, no pun intended. It even had a nice tribute to the BM victims at the end, awwww.
Yeah, Mark Wahlberg is always fantastic.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Just watched The Cabin in the Woods. The setting was the usual horror cliche, 5 teens staying in an old cabin out in the woods lol. Overall I thought it started of good but kinda went downhill towards the end.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
We've finally got access to american Netflix again, so my wife and I have been blazing through the latest Family Guy series... which isn't looking that great so far. There's been a few giggles, but it really feels like it's losing steam.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just saw Split last weekend, it was really good, something I never thought I'd say about an M. Night Shyamalan-directed movie again.

But on a lower note, I just rented Jack Reacher: Never Go Back and boy, was it underwhelming. A total shame because the first one was great.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Black Sails... very underrated show (produced by Michael bay) set as a prequel to the treasure Island universe. It's like pirates of the caribbean but with all the wonderful sex and violence of premium access tv.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
3/4 of the way through I.T. (starring Pierce Brosnan)... Enjoyable, but if you're even remotely familiar with technology then you'll just have to accept that everyone in the movie is an idiot.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
skins - the boxsets recently came onto sky box sets so thought i'd give it a watch since it's been about a decade since i watched it

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just saw Logan, excellent movie. Currently watching Road to Perdition.

I've also been rewatching The People vs. O.J. Simpson on Netflix... I still can't believe the scumbag got away with it to this day.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh I wanna go see The Last of... I mean Logan :)

And Kong: Skull Island looks savage too.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I saw Kong: Skull Island on Thursday. Never got to seeing Godzilla, though one of the big complaints I hear from that movie is how little Godzilla there actually is. For Kong though, it's the complete opposite. Very fun movie and lots of cool stuff in there. That post-credit scene was badass.

Finally saw Logan yesterday too. Best comic book movie since The Dark Knight. I'm so glad FOX kept their grubby hands away from this one like they did Deadpool because it would have never been the masterpiece that it is now otherwise. Perfect end to Hugh Jackman's amazing run as the character. It's a shame we'll never see his Wolverine wear his iconic costume, fight the Hulk, or even fight Deadpool. But for what it's worth, Logan is a classic.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I watched Logan yesterday too and I agree, it definitely is a masterpiece. We finally get to see Wolverine the way he's meant to be and damn it was brutal xD It's probably my favourite Marvel movie now.

That ending got me tho and Prof X dying. The feels :'(

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I saw Kong: Skull Island on Thursday. Never got to seeing Godzilla, though one of the big complaints I hear from that movie is how little Godzilla there actually is. For Kong though, it's the complete opposite. Very fun movie and lots of cool stuff in there. That post-credit scene was badass.

Finally saw Logan yesterday too. Best comic book movie since The Dark Knight. I'm so glad FOX kept their grubby hands away from this one like they did Deadpool because it would have never been the masterpiece that it is now otherwise. Perfect end to Hugh Jackman's amazing run as the character. It's a shame we'll never see his Wolverine wear his iconic costume, fight the Hulk, or even fight Deadpool. But for what it's worth, Logan is a classic.

I saw Skull Island on Friday, and I agree, it was pretty good. Great to see them get the Godzilla vs. Kong train rolling.

And Logan was great. Sad to see Hugh Jackman's run come to an end, but at least Fox let him go out with a bang.

Anyways, I'm currently watching a new show on HBO called Crashing. It's a fun little mini-series, the episodes are rather short, though.

Top Bottom