• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I don't think GoT is responsible for that... I remember seeing lots of ChrisXClaire and other sibling pairings in fan-fiction long before 2011.

I was joking about the GoT comment because it's so in style now XD I am aware of the ChrisXClaire pictures. That is equally as disturbing and I don't even......

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Umm, what...? In Raid Mode (Revelations 2), I got a sniper rifle, which are meant for long range as people know, but the tag was Short Range. How would that be useful? It completely contradicts itself.

My understanding would be that a sniper rifle tagged with short range is even more powerful from close range, just like Revelations 1.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My understanding would be that a sniper rifle tagged with short range is even more powerful from close range, just like Revelations 1.
But this is at the expense of the long range, sadly. It lowers that. That's why my Muramasa from my first rainbow album was useless to me.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
I am aware of the ChrisXClaire pictures. That is equally as disturbing and I don't even......
what pictures :O I wanna see em

CT: Something weird just happened when I tried to like Maddy's post.

likepost57uc8.jpg

Um... yes? Otherwise I wouldn't have clicked "Like".

Never had that before. Is it a new feature to make sure you really, really, really want to like the post?
I think that could happen if you have laggy connection

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Jake Muller and Cipher look and sound alike. I mean, I know Cipher is a wireframe dude, but still. The shape of his head. :p That would be interesting if it actually was him. Maybe Cipher is his middle name. xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Jake Muller and Cipher look and sound alike. I mean, I know Cipher is a wireframe dude, but still. The shape of his head. :p That would be interesting if it actually was him. Maybe Cipher is his middle name. xD

Lmao! Cipher is just a basic wire-frame. Please don't tell me that Capcom was lazy and just reskinned the basic wire-frame and called him Jake.

Nuuuuu just because they are both nicknamed "Baldy" doesn't make it true! Q.Q

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Jake has very short hair and wears nearly skintight clothes, so it's only natural that he and naked hairless Cipher kind of look alike. But I've said it before and I'll say it again: Cipher is the sexiest male character in Revelations 2. Doesn't speak much for the other guys if they're outmatched by a walking wireframe!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Lmao! Cipher is just a basic wire-frame. Please don't tell me that Capcom was lazy and just reskinned the basic wire-frame and called him Jake.

Nuuuuu just because they are both nicknamed "Baldy" doesn't make it true! Q.Q

Haha, I know, it just crossed my mind. xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I really, really hate Cleon. It makes zero sense.

Honestly I think it makes a lot of sense. It's possible that it is something that may develop in the future. Probably not though, they seem to be more as friends than anything more. Yet they are 2 years apart and are the youngest of the original protagonist by a fair margin. There is a 6 year gap between Chris and Claire.

At the same time Leon is too much of a flirt where Claire isn't as much. Then again they are so alike while being so different. The problem is that Capcom made Claire a little bland in terms of character, where Leon evolved over the series. I agree that he was "robotic" in Degeneration and Damnnation, but he was a very diverse character in the games. Claire evolved very little, she matured a lot into a independent woman. Her personality became more bland as she became less "tomboyish". This is more of my personal take of the characters in terms of how the developed. Just an opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I like Claire. I just wished she was more developed. Capcom is doing a MUCH better job with that these days and are adding a much needed depth to the characters. I actually LOVE Chris in RE6 and I never cared for him prior. He lacked real substance as a character until now. He was more or less just the "Captain America" of the series. Don't get me wrong, I love Captain America as well. Hahaha I just think the Redfield's were bland in the past.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Honestly I think it makes a lot of sense. It's possible that it is something that may develop in the future. Probably not though, they seem to be more as friends than anything more. Yet they are 2 years apart and are the youngest of the original protagonist by a fair margin. There is a 6 year gap between Chris and Claire.

At the same time Leon is too much of a flirt where Claire isn't as much. Then again they are so alike while being so different. The problem is that Capcom made Claire a little bland in terms of character, where Leon evolved over the series. I agree that he was "robotic" in Degeneration and Damnnation, but he was a very diverse character in the games. Claire evolved very little, she matured a lot into a independent woman. Her personality became more bland as she became less "tomboyish". This is more of my personal take of the characters in terms of how the developed. Just an opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I like Claire. I just wished she was more developed. Capcom is doing a MUCH better job with that these days and are adding a much needed depth to the characters. I actually LOVE Chris in RE6 and I never cared for him prior. He lacked real substance as a character until now. He was more or less just the "Captain America" of the series. Don't get me wrong, I love Captain America as well. Hahaha I just think the Redfield's were bland in the past.

It makes no sense to me because for one, Leon is obsessed with Ada, two, Claire showed more interest in other guys, three, whenever we see them together it goes like: "GET DOWN!" "Hi." "I'll meet you somewhere else." "Heeyy, there you are! Well, I've got other things to do. Bye, go take care of that little girl." "We're saved!" "Bye.". xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It makes no sense to me because for one, Leon is obsessed with Ada, two, Claire showed more interest in other guys, three, whenever we see them together it goes like: "GET DOWN!" "Hi." "I'll meet you somewhere else." "Heeyy, there you are! Well, I've got other things to do. Bye, go take care of that little girl." "We're saved!" "Bye.". xD

Lmao I have to agree with what you said. I wouldn't say Leon is "obsessed" with Ada. They have something going on for sure, but obsession goes a long way. Simmons was obsessed with Ada, Leon and Ada have some internal feelings for each other and have saved each other many times. Ada couldn't kill Leon even if she wanted too. on the other hand Leon is finally starting to see Ada for who she is after Damnation, yet he still believes that there is good in her and wants to make her see that. Ada has crossed the line many times by selling B.O.W's and doing some things that are unacceptable for some quick cash. Who knows what the phone call was from or about. Her past is going to catch up to her and it is interesting to see what call Leon will need to make when push comes to shove. It may be tragic or it may be heroic and he'll save her before the fall.

Top Bottom