• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: I don't get how people have over 1000 favourite stories on ff.net. First of all, where in the world do you find the time, secondly - do you include everything you read or only work that is mildly impressive?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile you f*ck.

CT: I don't get how people have over 1000 favourite stories on ff.net. First of all, where in the world do you find the time, secondly - do you include everything you read or only work that is mildly impressive?

And what might you be reading on there? :p

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: I love how I anticipate my day off all week and then when it gets here, I sit around and do nothing. It makes me feel so useless even though I know that this is what days off are for; doing nothing!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I love how I anticipate my day off all week and then when it gets here, I sit around and do nothing. It makes me feel so useless even though I know that this is what days off are for; doing nothing!
I know the feeling. Feeling bad for wasting days off, at the same time knowing that doing nothing isn't pointless.

If doing nothing means we get to see you more here, it is good. ;)

Meg

So bin ich eben
REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN

Hi.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think Julia Voth is sexier. :p
julia-voth-lilith-header.jpg

Top Bottom