• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Reading?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
We've got threads for what you're thinking, listening to, playing, watching, doing, and eating. So now we also need a reading thread!

I'm reading Alcatraz #1259 by William G. Baker. It's really interesting.
I literally facepalmed when Simmons told him he didn't know which pack of cigarettes was the extra so he took them all.

Last edited:

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I am reading 'Seconds' by Bryan Lee O'Malley, the creator of 'Scott Pilgrim'. I like it so far!

seconds.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
**** on the internet. As always. I'll probably be posting this a lot.

Right now it's stuff on Sleep Paralysis and stuff on VGchartz.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I've been re-reading Harry Potter for the umpteenth time. I've read these books so many times. I'm waiting for JK Rowling's new book to reduce in price, so excited for that. :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Currently reading one of my own novels, trying to figure out which chapter to send to a publisher as an extract. Other than that, I'm always looking for a good read, but at the moment I don't have anything. The last books I read were the Maze Runner series.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I've been re-reading Harry Potter for the umpteenth time. I've read these books so many times. I'm waiting for JK Rowling's new book to reduce in price, so excited for that. :)

I should get back into those books. I've seen all the movies, but I just couldn't get past the third book for some reason, which is weird because the third movie was one of my favourites in the series.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Currently reading one of my own novels, trying to figure out which chapter to send to a publisher as an extract. Other than that, I'm always looking for a good read, but at the moment I don't have anything. The last books I read were the Maze Runner series.

I would love to read one of your novels. :)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I should get back into those books. I've seen all the movies, but I just couldn't get past the third book for some reason, which is weird because the third movie was one of my favourites in the series.
I really would recommend giving them another go, but then of course I would because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. :p Seriously though, they are great, and there's so much more depth with the characters and sub-plots than there is with the movies. I always say that there's so much detail that each time I read them I find something new, like a tiny sentence in the earlier books that makes me realise that it links to another point made in the later ones. They're not for everyone, though, and I am more than a little biased because I personally love the books, but I definitely think they're worth another try. :)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Reading a few things right now.

I'm dividing my time between reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, The French Connection and The Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past manga.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I totally admit I love Rick Riordan's books. Yes, his books for (according to Chapters) 9 to 12 year olds. I'm reading The Hidden Oracle.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I totally admit I love Rick Riordan's books. Yes, his books for (according to Chapters) 9 to 12 year olds. I'm reading The Hidden Oracle.

Whatever, a ton of places categorize Harry Potter as children's books and I know more adults than kids who read those.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I am reading Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. I've red this novel 10 time and i always feel like i am reading it for the first time.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I read a lot of fanfics as well, but right now i´m reading Jane Austen´s "Pride and Prejudice". In german.
Have to have a dictionary by my side at all times. XD

Top Bottom