• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Up in the air...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I just beat RE 4 and everyone was right. Its addictive and fun to play, the replay value is high, and Leon is definitely in this game. And Wth Ada...i've never been more confused about a game character in my life. I guess thats just the brillance of it all.

Anywhoo, all that said i dont exactly know how i feel about it being an extension of the series. Something doesnt set right with me whether its not being "As" scared playing this one as the ones before or the setting seems to be ironic

anyways i'll let you know as soon as i figure it out lol in the meantime post why you love or hate the game i'd like to hear your views

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
i liked the fact that you couldnt get everything in the entire game in one playthrough, but you had to play several times, so that gave me something to do over the span of a year-1.5 years...(maybe an hour-2 a day).and, as you said, its addictive

sadistic_greyfox

Leon is mt Second fav RE protagonist after Jill and I loved the game, it was actually the first to introduce me into survival horror in general. Being the first in the genre I played I found it scary at the time, everything was totally out there :D and Chainsaw dude had my heart pounding the first time I ever played this. Looking back on it now, it's not as Survival horror as the others in the series but it's defo a great one to pop the cherry on :D .

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Wtf? Yesterday you had just decided to buy RE4, and today you beat it? :eek: That's awesome fast for a first time run.

Top Bottom