• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Tips and Tricks

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Just a quick thread for you all to share tips and tricks for the game.

1. when you purchase the skill that let's your Ai partner use weapons. When you switch characters equip a powerful gun like a magnum or shotgun. The Ai doesn't change weapons and will use whatever gun they are holding when switched. They don't consume ammo and can be a beast if given a magnum.

2. Give all tourniquet and disinfectants to moira / Natalia. They will use it on you as soon as you get a condition. Its easier than trying to use it on yourself.

3. Iron heads do have a weak point. Its the neck.
The helmet blocks all damage

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Spoilers from the first chapter

If you're playing as Jill and want to obtain the illegal parts for Barry all you have to do is crouch behind the spinning blades in the corner. Do this as opposed to turning on the flames.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
5. When playing countdown mode do not continue into an area with a screen transition or place where you split up with your partner if the timer is low. This checkpoints at this moment at the current time and if you have to restart it because of death or you run out of time you will be unable to continue due to the low time, so you will have to restart the chapter

6. Shooting the time crystals in countdown mode work aswell.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Any help for Those invisible bugs?
Use smokescreen bottles if you have them, it makes them visible. If you don't, switch to Natalia, see where the bug is, and if you have bricks I suggest you use them so you don't waste ammo. If not that either, the assault rifle/machine pistols work really well.
Also
If you are having trouble with them on claires final episode look out for the moving boxes. They like to bump into them

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Or, if all else fails, send Moira ahead to get hit and quickly switch to Claire and shoot around where she got hit. :p
Thanks Jen I am just stuck on the part where Barry is getting stormed by all the monsters in the underground facility. They are annoying as heck. Also any tips on the last giant monster they send u with the hook hand and the exposed center? I usually end up with no anmo and he takes too much to bring down. What should I do guys? Lol

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Thanks Jen I am just stuck on the part where Barry is getting stormed by all the monsters in the underground facility. They are annoying as heck. Also any tips on the last giant monster they send u with the hook hand and the exposed center? I usually end up with no anmo and he takes too much to bring down. What should I do guys? Lol

I usually throw firebomb bottles at it, they work really quickly because those enemies are weak to them. After throwing a couple I use my assault rifle or, if I'm far enough, my sniper rifle.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Smokescreen bottles allow you to creep behind it and stab it with R2 as well. But make sure you keep your distance when you've stabbed it and at all other times because that arm is an instakilling arm and... Well... The death looks pretty painful. :p

Turo602

The King of Kings
Actually, it's not really necessary for Moira to get incapacitated. The corridors are quite tight so all you really have to do with Moira is just get close enough so that the screen is as blurry as possible and then as Claire, line up behind Moira and shoot straight ahead. If you have any clue about what you're doing, you shouldn't really miss all that much if at all. If you don't want to risk hurting your accuracy, you can easily bypass the first Glasp by taking the opposite route or by simply making use of any bombs you have and throwing them nearby when you feel close enough to one.

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
If youre struggling with solo code red missions.
If you are not connected to the Internet the enemy levels revert to the base game settings (level 96 or something)

An easy way to farm rare items:
On code red select mission 5-3
You can open the 4 chests at the start behind you, if you don't like what you get just quit the mission and try again.

For the no stranger to spending record (spend 100mil)
You can sell and rebuy your weapon from the shop and it will count towards it without spending your money, do this at your own risk with a weapon you don't mind losing if it should dissappear forever during this method. This hasn't happened to me yet but I havnt done any bulk selling using this method.
Obviously I wouldn't risk this on a gun that I like anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Unfriendly skies achievement + kills with certain weapons.

On claires chapter 2, play on casual and defeat Pedro. Don't go up the ladder to neil and just wait around the area with a shotgun.
Enemies continously spawn.
This is a good place the get this achievement and boost up your kills with certain weapons.

Enemies that jump usually carry weapons and seem to jump at you more when you are running towards them.

In addition, on barrys chapter 1, after using the crane to bust down the door. Revenants will infinitely spawn here too.
Although these ones do not seem to count towards the disarm achievement for some reason.
But is a good place to gain alot of kills with weapons

Having infinite ammo unlocked in these areas helps but playing on casual should be all you need to kill a large quantity anyway.

For the medal to run through thr forest within 40seconds.
Run quite a bit through the forest and then pause and select retry.
This will start at the last checkpoint and reset the timer, the checkpoint however is a bit further into the forest than the log cabin so you will have a slight headstart.
Keep to the right and dodge when Revenants run close incase they grab you.
If you do get grabbed once restart it from the checkpoint again.

For the subweapon kills medals, the blisters on the floor count as kills so long as the bottle actually cause then to do thr explosions.

For the indigenous animals on claire chapter 4. When you walk into the red area with the workbench to the left. Theres a rat on the floor between the bench and a box.
Straight ahead there's another rat in front of the gste with 2 locks (this one can be hard to see)
When you break down this door a rat will run towards you from the locked box.
When you go outside, there's 2 birds on another locked box in the distance and one on the platform below, these will fly away if you drop down so kill them before jumping down.

Last edited:

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
QTE Melee, Stealth kills, and finishers all give you brief invincibility, so if you are attacked while performing one of these three things, you will not take damage.

If you finish an Elemental enemy with a QTE melee or finisher, you will not take damage from the element. You will not freeze, or catch on fire. I'm not too sure about this, but I think if there are others around you when you finish an elemental, they take the damage instead.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
In Claire and Barry's campaigns, play as Moira and Natalia a lot. Most people don't, and so they miss out on so many items it's painful. People say they're too weak and useless, but really, it's easier to play as them than it is to play as Claire and Barry.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The disarmed medal (trophy and achievement) only works for destroying thr weapon arm which is a saw or giant blade.

Example:

Revenant-%2BRE%2B-%2BRevelations%2B2.png

maxresdefault.jpg

These guys don't count
latest

You can always find a sawblade revenant at the sawmill area in barrys chapter 1 at the end.
From the workbench go down the bit where you need Natalia to go down with you. Do no go to the gate and go into the building to the right.
Past thr first door is a normal revenant, stealth kill it. In thr next room (revenant changes which room it's in sometimes) is always a sawblade revenant.
Destroy it's arm and pause and select retry and repeat.

Top Bottom