• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Thoughts on the Dummy Finger

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I am talking about the content in the Deluxe Edition. it includes two DLCs. One content pack comes with four short side stories. the other is related to the main game.
oh great .... now you know its garbage !

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
New info on the finger for RE ambassadors:

image_2.png

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I got the email too. So that's pretty much confirming what we know, that the dummy finger doesn't have a use just yet. Maybe there'll be another demo in the future or something?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I got the email too. So that's pretty much confirming what we know, that the dummy finger doesn't have a use just yet. Maybe there'll be another demo in the future or something?

Or could it could already be part of the demo we currently have and something will happen that will allow us to explore more. Maybe a patch will unlock a door or give us an item to solve something we haven't quite solved yet. I think that this is a really cool concept on Capcom's part.

meg5493

Since the demo is completely separate from the final game, I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom had additional content for the demo or like @Airaku said a patch kinda like what Final Fantasy 15 Duscae did.

Fenris

Wolf :)
Capcom Guy No. 1: We did it! We finally regained the trust of our fanbase!
Capcom Guy No. 2: Cool! You know what? Let's put two useless items in the new demo, ignore all fans that are screaming for help, make annyoing sounds/hints that makes the impression that the player just solved the riddle and give players, who waste about 8 hours per day to solve the mystery, wrong informations. We sure gonna beat those Silent Hill guys!!!!1111
Capcom Guy No. 1: .... Is it really wise to lie and fool around with our fanbase at this moment?
Capcom Guy No. 2: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!

sorry I just had to.

Last edited:

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
The finger as been confirmed to be a big "F#*K " YOU !!!! to resident evil fans from Capcom saying they really dont give a damn what the fans want anymore and well copy whatever the new hipster trend is!!!

meg5493

The finger as been confirmed to be a big "F#*K " YOU !!!! to resident evil fans from Capcom saying they really dont give a damn what the fans want anymore and well copy whatever the new hipster trend is!!!
I don't know what Capcom did to hurt you but please calm down! There's most likely going to be a second demo coming soon (most likely Sept.) since the Japanese demo is Resident evil demo 1. Capcom wouldn't be the first company to put out multiple demo's for a game.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Outside of the rail games for the Wii, they have stayed away from doing first person RE games for quite some time now. I think it is safe to say that they have taken some inspiration from recent games to go this direction for the newest main title...

Top Bottom