• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The things i'm scared off..

Mr.Tony

This is a honest thread...
I've been playing horror video games for like 15 years now...but they don't scare me. The scary part of my life is this:
Weaking up someday and find my self Banned here or else where..
I don't know i get attached to people for showing just a little mercy...probebly be ause i lost my mother at a young age...i don't know...
and the second worst part is speakingto a girl for like weeks and months and than one day find your self Blocked by her...without any reason..
That night really really push me into doing horrible things...I mean in both cases i hate to see my heart breaked...
I won't do that to anyone so why dies that happen to me ? i feel very sad whenever that happen to me....
I mean it's sadest part of my life and i hate that...now how can i stop this ? I consider people like my family but i get threated like crap...why ?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
There's not much you can do. Some people are just like that and aren't worth worrying over, you're better off without them. It's their loss. It does really suck when people stab you in the back, but if they're like that, then they aren't worth your time. Even if it doesn't seem like it, people do care about you, including the people here. Don't worry about being banned, you'll really only be banned if you're being extremely rude and/or spamming stupid stuff.

Mr.Tony

I really can get over it, why they don't share the same love ??
I mean look each time i try i find my self getting one of the two:
Either trying to have girlfriend over facebook and thank. K.O = Blocked.
or Banned on a forums for consider people as your family....which really makes me so sad thinking about..i can't find friends.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I really can get over it, why they don't share the same love ??
I mean look each time i try i find my self getting one of the two:
Either trying to have girlfriend over facebook and thank. K.O = Blocked.
or Banned on a forums for consider people as your family....which really makes me so sad thinking about..i can't find friends.
What's so bad about being single?

Mr.Tony

No...It's nothing like that.
I get attached so much to people...i mean i start loving them like if they were my bodies from ages ago...i can't just block or leave them...instead i might callthem by phone and about their daily life...and even be sad if something happen to them...also i talk too much...and these are my problems...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
No...It's nothing like that.
I get attached so much to people...i mean i start loving them like if they were my bodies from ages ago...i can't just block or leave them...instead i might callthem by phone and about their daily life...and even be sad if something happen to them...also i talk too much...and these are my problems...
Hmm. I think part of it is that you trust too many people too much. A lot of people hide their true colours. If somebody seems like they don't have any issues, then I think you should try to get to know them more before you trust them. People say to look at the good in people, but I think before you can actually truly trust anybody you should look at the bad as well and see if they really are trustworthy, depending on what issues they have.
You also don't want to try too hard, as some people will view it as being clingy instead of being friendly.
I don't know if this helps at all, but it's my opinion on things.

Top Bottom