• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Special Zombie: A Brad Vickers story

Zacmac90

The special zombie is one of my favorite secrets about Resident Evil 2 because it gives us not only a hidden enemy in The Special Zombie aka Brad Chickenheart Vickers but the key to unlock the alternative outfits for Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield, a little feature I hope is included in the upcoming Resident Evil 2 remake somewhere. Anywho here is my story about Brad's time in Raccoon city leading up to his reanimation as a zombie, hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"C'mon C'mon." Brad said as his hands frantically rummaged through the pockets of his blood stained fatigues, he could hear the sounds of a few zombies downstairs moaning and trying somewhat to get up the stairs. He pulled out the key to his apartment, unlocked the door and quickly got in just as one of the zombies had made it up the steps. Brad leaned against the door catching his breath while his eyes looked around seeing the apartment he along with his girlfriend Megan and her son Stephen shared, there was a blood streak coming from the kitchen that lead into the bathroom with several bloody handprints on the bathroom door.

"M-M-Megan? S-Stephen? Anyone here?" He softly called out. No response. Pulling out his 9mm he slowly walked into the living room and saw nothing but a messy room that looked like itd been hit by a natural disaster, walking by Stephen's bedroom a small thud nearly caused the S.T.A.R.S pilot to jump out of his skin. Turning towards the door, he gulped and slowly opened it before backing away but keeping his pistol aimed at the half way opened door.

"Stephen? Its me Brad buddy, you in there?" No response. Just as Brad was about to enter the bedroom, Stephen shuffled out wearing nothing but a pair of black basketball shorts with a large bite on the back of his right leg and several scratch marks on his upper body, a chunk of his messy black hair was missing as if itd been ripped out of his head. Brad nearly dropped his gun at the sight of the eleven year old.

"Oh God, Stephen! Not you too.." Brad's voiced cracked and his eyes watered as the boy looked up with his once blue eyes now milky white. Forcing himself to raise his gun as the undead boy shuffled towards him, he waited till the barrel of his pistol was almost touching Stephen's head before he pulled the trigger sending him back into the door before falling against it. Brad dropped to his knees and cried not caring if any more undead were in the apartment or could hear him outside of his. After a few minutes, he wiped the tears from his face with the back of his gloved hand and resumed looking around the apartment. After making sure his bedroom was safe, he walked in and saw no one else but a note on his bed that read,

"Brad,

One of the neighbors broke in and attacked Stephen, I got that maniac ou but Stephen bled to death and died in the bathroom. But than less than a half hour later, Stephen was back up again but something wasnt right..just like that maniac who attacked him he started acting funny and tried to bite me several times before I locked him in his bedroom. I dont know whats happening so I headed to the R.P.D to hopefully get help. Please hurry. I love you Brad"

Megan. Brad ran over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of clips for his handgun and left the room with the sheet from his bed and carefully placing it over Stephen's body. He headed back to the door and looked out the peephole but didnt see anyone. Quickly opening the door he left his apartment and rushed down stairs shooting a couple of zombies before exiting the building and running through the chaotic streets of Raccoon City unaware that the undead were not the only thing Brad would have to worry about as a large figure in a black trenchcoat and boots walked out of an alley, his teeth were exposed and one eye was stitched close. In his left hand was a recently killed zombie cop, the body limp and barely above the ground. He dropped the zombie letting it fall to the ground with a soft thud, he turned his attention to where Brad had been and with an angry grunt uttered out as he began his pursuit of Brad Chickenheart Vicers,

"S.T.A.R.S"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so that was the first part of the story, please forgive me if I have any grammar, punctuation etc errors I havent written in a long time so I may be rusty. Let me know what you think, any reviews, suggestions, criticisms are welcome and ill get the 2nd part up ASAP Thanks! :)

Top Bottom