• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Real Jill Valentine Cosplay

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Alright so here's some pics many RE fans have been waiting for which is the real Jill Valentine (Julia Voth) cosplaying as Jill Valentine

juliavothjillvalentine002jpg-0d6f85_765w.jpg

juliavothjillvalentine003jpg-19be08_765w.jpg

juliavothjillvalentine007jpg-19be0a_765w.jpg

More here http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01...valentine-cosplay-from-jill-valentine-actress

I give it 10 S.T.A.R.S. :love:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ughhh! YES! When I was much younger Jill Valentine was a little pixel crush of mine :3
Oh and I have NEVER played Chris's Campaign. Everytime I play RE, my thumb hovers over him and my thumb quickly flicks to Jill as I hit the start button. It's BULL****!

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
10/10 WANNA BANG :love:

Julia Voth will always be the one and only true Jill Valentine to me.

I may be late to the party, but I'll never understand why Sh*tcom Capcom thought of it as necessary to change her face :p This is just bullsh*t.

*hate for F*ckcom Capcom intensifies*

Fans loved Julia as Jill, but noe Crapcom Capcom thought it was kewl to troll the Jill fanbase (and they still do) by turning her into an abomination. Well done you a**holes, you managed to turn an awesome badass female character into a joke. And people are wondering why I have such a negative/low opinion on C*ntcom Capcom. Seriously, this sh*t is just inexcusable. If they still didn't realize that Julia is the perfect Jill then they're idiots. Period

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I highly doubt they will keep her Revelations look for the next major title that features her- if that's what fans are crying about.

This is a great cosplay though- its pretty cool that she is into the character enough to want to do this. I agree that the REmake/RE5 is the best looking Jill, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape when they don't use the exact same look for spin-off games. Jill is actually an icon for a lot of girls playing these games (she was for me when I was growing up- and mine was the 1996 version!) and in a way changing her look kind of leaves one with the idea that anyone can be Jill- she is an admirable character.

On a side note though- despite Jill being based off of Voth- I think the actual character turned out looking more like Charlize Theron.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I may be late to the party, but I'll never understand why Sh*tcom Capcom thought of it as necessary to change her face :p This is just bullsh*t.

*hate for F*ckcom Capcom intensifies*

Fans loved Julia as Jill, but noe Crapcom Capcom thought it was kewl to troll the Jill fanbase (and they still do) by turning her into an abomination. Well done you a**holes, you managed to turn an awesome badass female character into a joke. And people are wondering why I have such a negative/low opinion on C*ntcom Capcom. Seriously, this sh*t is just inexcusable. If they still didn't realize that Julia is the perfect Jill then they're idiots. Period

What the hell are you on about? When did they change her face?

Top Bottom