• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The offical Pokemon Go thread!

What team are you?

• Team Mystic

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Team Valor

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Team Instinct

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Airaku

Stray Jedi
How come everyone says Ekans are common, but I've only ever caught two...?

Caught my first Jynx yesterday though, CP930. Pretty happy with that. :)

No idea. I only ever caught 2 Ekans myself. I think they are making them more common now. I haven't been able to test this theory as I am not back home in the city atm.

Reactions: Jen

mjk321

there needs to be a team rocket team. you just gank people and steal their pokemon, like invaders from Dark Souls. you start the gank with : "prepare for trouble" and your friend goes: "and make it double" etc. when you lose you have to run away while shouting: "TEAM ROCKET BLASTING OFF AGAI~~~~N!"

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I know nothing about Pokémon but it turns out I am a freaking magnet for these things. I can have as many as 4 on me at once and it's getting to the stage where strangers are hovering near me to catch whatever happens to be sitting on me. Should I be charging for this service?

If it keeps happening, I say yes lmao.

*sigh* I put it back on my phone a few days ago. I gave in lol. It's not super exciting for me but it's pretty cool to have around when I'm out & have nothing better to do :p I found a couple of gyms today (one being a cemetery, of all things). When I left the house earlier today the first gym was under Instinct control & by the time we were coming back home, Valor had taken it over lmao. The other gym is in Mystic hands & they've got it locked down pretty tight. As for Pokestops, this is the only time I can appreciate living in the South & having so many damn churches on one road..

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So there was an event at the Legislature building and it was canceled after it started. A lot of people showed up but there was supposed to be live music and food trucks and everything. A lot of people aren't very happy about it to say the least. On the first side in a week or so the Edmonton Zoo is going to have another Pokémon Safari event :) I missed the first one because I was really sick and I really hope to be better to go to that one. They will have shops, food, and I think music and everything. The Zoo opens the event at 4 and it's only 5.

Oh and stay Classy Edmonton.

14017898_10153913246859366_256180690_n.jpg

14030802_10153910565614366_982236297_n.png

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So the other day I went to the local shopping centre with my dad. I waited in the car while he went inside.

I got the message saying I was travelling too fast. Whilst sat in the stationary car in the car park.

Makes sense.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't play Pokémon Go, but I've recently become a fan of the anime again, and sometimes I can't help wondering what I would look/be like as a trainer. Then I found this Pokémon trainer creator on Deviant Art, tried to create myself, and this is the result:

Trainer_Hel.png

Unfortunately there's only a very limited selection of pokémon you can choose to put in the picture (and my favourites are not among them), but other than that, I love it! :biggrin: (And also the new smileys.) I've started creating Lara Croft and some of the RE characters as pokémon trainers too - the ideal way of spending a lazy Sunday!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I just made one for myself :D To the best that I could. I forgot to change my eye color, it should be dark brown o.0 it'll do.

pkmntrainer_000_by_airaku69-daki3ya.png

Top Bottom