• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 THE Mercenaries Thread

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Best score 430 000 on normal mercenaries (duo) i used Wesker Stars.
My best score ever was Mercs Reunion with Rebecca I got 750 000 (both public assembly).
Both my best scores were full 150 combo runs with saving at least one big guy for a bit later in the combo
On Xbox 360

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
My best score was set with one man from Japan. It's strange, because I can say, Japanese people don't like playing with people from Europe. In US is the same situation?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
is there a mercenary mode on the Xbox 360, specifically the demo? cause i am considering buying it (via the game market place on xbox360 (with online-multiplayer). if so. is Ada Wong a option among the choose-able characters?

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Best score 430 000 on normal mercenaries (duo) i used Wesker Stars.
My best score ever was Mercs Reunion with Rebecca I got 750 000 (both public assembly).
Both my best scores were full 150 combo runs with saving at least one big guy for a bit later in the combo
On Xbox 360

Ahh, you've beat my normal mercs score :p

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Ahh, you've beat my normal mercs score :p
Thanks I ve actually beaten that one now and its about 510 000 but doesn't matter for much longer as we will be moving to another game maybe!
Anyway I will be playing this weekend for final goes if anyone wants to play message me :)

rollerfan222

I finished the game a few weeks ago.

I'm no pro, My biggest solo score in Reunion was 100k or something like that, i usually don't pay attention to scores that much once i've passed 60/80k.

I have everyone unlocked, but the character i use the most is Rebecca :3.

She's awesome, flame-spray rocks, and her shotgun is the best (speed wise).

She's the only character i've gotten an ss rank with, so i have a lot of respect for her.

The Mines is the easiest stage for me, don't know why..

---------------------

But if anyone wants to play either story mode or mercs, let me know! PLEASE. (ps3)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
since this is a Mercenaries thread, (is it just me?)....on Mercenaries Reunion, that Sheva (business) looks like Hunnigan, cause when i first saw Sheva (buisness), Hunnigan instantly came into mind.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Anyone still play this? I've recently started doing RE5 Mercs again with a friend of mine(split screen) and I forgot how much fun it is. I'm not a pro by any means, but my highest score was 120,470 on public assembly solo with Rebecca. None of the other characters ever clicked, I just feel like I kick ass with her.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes!! After not playing RE5 for a long time, I recently found my love for Mercenaries again. My favourite characters in this mode are Disco Sheva (whose outfit I modded so she looks like a witch), S.T.A.R.S. Wesker and S.T.A.R.S. Chris (who have by far the best weapons). Jill is quite useless in both of her outfits because she has nothing suitable to fight those bigger enemies.

I can't say much about Rebecca and the others, though, since they've never been released for PC.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Oh that's a shame, I prefer Mercs Reunion to regular due to the time locations. I agree though, I was pretty disappointed with both of Jill's weapon layouts they're pretty useless.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes, it's really a shame. :( I would love to play as Rebecca! And Excella is said to be hilarious in Mercenaries Reunion. Once I get my hands on her melee animations, I'll swap them with Chris's just for fun. :p

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
hey Jill kicks ass in BSAA! all about the neck breaker move, flash grenades for spinny heads and her pistol is powerful!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yes, it's really a shame. :( I would love to play as Rebecca! And Excella is said to be hilarious in Mercenaries Reunion. Once I get my hands on her melee animations, I'll swap them with Chris's just for fun. :p
I wish my laptop could handle running games(maybe it can, I'm not to computer savy anymore) cause I've seen some awesome mods. Excella's melees are ridiculous, I'd love to see manly ass Chris "Disco Kick" someone lolz.

hey Jill kicks ass in BSAA! all about the neck breaker move, flash grenades for spinny heads and her pistol is powerful!
Any tips for the bosses? I do pretty well with Jill until there's , say, an Axe Guy for example. Then I lose the combo :(

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
hey Jill kicks ass in BSAA!

She does, as long as there's only Majini she can shoot in the head with her extremely deadly pistol. But when the executioner or any other bigger enemy arrives, it's her ass that is kicked.
However, I think Jill has the most beautiful and elegant melee moves, that's why I transferred some of them to Chris for my latest mod.

Excella's melees are ridiculous, I'd love to see manly ass Chris "Disco Kick" someone lolz.

I intend to have him bitch-slap enemies, that would be even funnier.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
well i usually save the pistol for the tougher enemies like the fat guys at the end and the spinny heads. Generally i try and stick to her machine gun and set up neckbreakers. For the executioner usually if Duo then the partner would hopefully deal with it, otherwise just keep your distance and fill him with 2 clips of the machine gun. Its usually more important to worry about the combo than him and just spray him a bit each time you shoot a javo to wear his health down.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Sounds about right. Gotta get the swing of it back, thanks for the advice! For all that RE6 did wrong, it did the controls right and I've been spoiled lolz.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
yeah its hard comin back to it after re6 ive tried a few times and found it difficult. I used to only really play public assembly and prison and prison is easier in the reuniuon one but i probaly prefer public assembly in regular mercs.
I think the graphics are actually better in re5? like the textures and character models. And the position of the character on the screen is perfect, cos on Re6 its like the camera is under their belt buckle instead of re5 shoulder.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
yeah its hard comin back to it after re6 ive tried a few times and found it difficult. I used to only really play public assembly and prison and prison is easier in the reuniuon one but i probaly prefer public assembly in regular mercs.
I think the graphics are actually better in re5? like the textures and character models. And the position of the character on the screen is perfect, cos on Re6 its like the camera is under their belt buckle instead of re5 shoulder.
Yeah on solo I usually only do Public Assembly, but my friend and I fair off pretty well on the Ship and Village one. I agree with 5 looking better than 6 with the background textures, lighting, ect. Character models look awesome, but the rest pales in comparison. After work if I have the chance I'm gonna give Jill a go. Wonder if anyone still plays online?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
yes i think so, people still play it on xbox anyway. I might also have a bash some point tonight or weekend, i like the challenge on re5 mercs. where as re6 mercs i feel its too easy unless going for a mega score but then its a bit frustrating.

Top Bottom