• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!

texeon

5571088.jpg

"Bees Don't Work Here... Zombies Do."

The Hive is a remake of the Hospital from 'Resident Evil: Nemesis', the 'Spencer Mansion' from Nintendo GameCube's 'Resident Evil' and the entire 'Hive' from the 2002 Resident Evil movie, among other memorable locations. Players will get to explore their favourite Resident Evil locations in the triple remake of the Resident Evil universe. Built to mirror everything seen exactly as it was, no feature has been left out. Both the Hospital and the Hive have been linked seamlessly and seem to always have been the one.

Descend 1 Mile underground to experience the fear of Claustrophobia and flesh eating infected combined. Visit 'Dining Hall B', disable the Red Queen, get spliced up by the lasers, find the T-Virus...

Can you escape the hive?

To view High Definition screenshots and learn more about 'The Hive' campaign, go to: texeon.weebly.com

I'd love to hear your feedback about the trailer and your thoughts on this campaign. Please like, comment and subscribe to the video to show your support!

I am a one man team and have spent a year on this project; I have learned a lot in this time but I have also juggled it with my full-time studying and part time job; if you'd like to show your support for my efforts or wish to help me continue making more Resident Evil themed campaigns, remakes or mods, I have donation facilities on my website; any donation, no matter how big or small is appreciated :)

Enjoy!

e_etu

Soram ~
Looks really cool !
* off the topic * , i want left for dead 3 !! but what i heard its not gonna happen. :(

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing that when I hear/see "The Hive", I think of Duke Nukem Forever and not Left 4 Dead 2.

Top Bottom