• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Fabulous Albert Wesker

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
@ Wesker's Fanboy: I know what you mean, and I couldn't agree more! Even though I'm totally into Nivanfield ever since that came up, I think I was one of the first fans to ever say that there might be something between Chris and Wesker. First just for fun, but then I started finding clues for my theory. (Or perhaps I just found them because I wanted to find them... But I don't care, everyone has their own share of wishful thinking, and for me, that whole ChrisXJill thing many fans want to believe in just isn't real.)

As for Wesker ignoring other people besides Chris, RE5 takes this up to eleven with Sheva. He never seems to notice her, never says her name or even looks at her, except when she attacks him and he needs to defend himself. In his eyes, it's only him and Chris most of the time.

@ svp: You need to be online more often! I miss your comments and your fun threads.

svp

@Hel thanks Hel I miss all you guys, Ive just been distracted by school work and sports so I didnt have as much time, I will be on a lot during the summa :)

Reactions: Hel

Modern Life Is Rubbish

RE Needs you Wesker come back !

Bedtime for me, up early to open up the shop sort a couple of stock issues out then I hit the town for some Saturday night fever!

savemgs

I honestly think Wesker is asexual, at the very least after his contact with the virus. I'm sure he believes no one deserves to be with him. (I know I do...except maybe me...and that's only with STARS Wesker, not creepy: "Global Saturation" Wesker.)
37171414.jpg

lol jk

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom