• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Agency

Resident James

The mysterious organization that Ada and Wesker worked for that helped take out Umbrella. We know little of it but it seems it will play a very important part of the resident evil series from this point on.

Lets speculate about it.

Krauser who was a member that wanted Umbrella restored, therefor that could have been a goal of the Organization, but they helped bring Umbrella down, so I think some members of Agency (besides Wesker) were some top umbrella members, that wanted to take over the company.

This agency seemed to have lots of resources and had important people according to Ada, so this just might be some kind of Illuminati group.

They have Umbrellas BOWs, such as the Hunters and Tyrants, as well as the t-virus and Plagas. I wonder what they are planning to use them for? World domination maybe?

Kellyrose

I don't remember where, but I read that The Agency could be the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium. So perhaps they are operating under the guise of an organization to do good, but they really want to wipe out the competition?

wpstudart

I know Ada and Krauser worked for Wesker, but Krauser betrayed Wesker and joined the Los Illuminati group, to get power. So I think it was a just a Wesker organization...

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

I like the theory of it being the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium, but, couldn't it also be TriCell, just, the company had no real name for it till now?

Top Bottom